Friday the 13th vs Nightmare on Elm Street

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the better Franchise

• Friday the 13th

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Nightmare on Elm Street

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With some minor Exceptions I really don't feel either franchise dippied in quality too much...maybe the idea just good old? But if you look at any of these movies subjectively I think they are all around the same quailty (with some minor exceptions).

Freedy is so much better,Jason is the worst I think,Myers is scary but Freddy as a series is soo much cooler but the I know what you did last series is the best!

denger4000 said:
I just hope that was a joke.....

Which part? The fact that BC has love for the IKWYDLS series or my statement of Love for another board member. Because mine ain't no Joke. I love all my fellow freaks:)!!!!!!!!!!!

JAWS said:
Which part? The fact that BC has love for the IKWYDLS series or my statement of Love for another board member. Because mine ain't no Joke. I love all my fellow freaks:)!!!!!!!!!!!
The part the loves IKWYDLS, whoops. And also, Freddy rawks (and so does Jason).

No no joke,I really love the IKWYDLS series especially the first,for it has SMG and the most amazing cast.The fisherman is cool and Smgs chase scene rules the other 2 are quite good 2.The second best series is Poltergeist and then the nightmare on elm series:cool:

Poll is already closed, but I have to vote Jason on this one! Not by much though, because I have a great deal of love for both Freddy and Jason. But Jason wins by just a tiny bit here.

Back