Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember, I wasn't taking waitlist submissions then. I wanted to make sure I could pull off the project first. I'm fairly confident now that I can do it, even if I go a slightly less efficient way.

Missed out on this Premium Format and now the prices are ridiculous. Would love to have this go next to my Autograph of Richard which still saddens me he died so young. Not even that old. Met him a year ago. Such a cool guy. :/ RIP. Best Jason.

If anyone has this and wants to trade it for something that is currently in stock at ssc for up to $350, let me know! :D

I realize I'm reaching but I just really want it.

9F4A8CAE-6CAA-4EB8-8111-D4C0F8C79457-5284-000002495BA4F664_zps65a0e494.jpg

Spent hours in my basement looking for the exclusive hand and machete.. forgot all about the hidden compartment in the boxes foam.. great success!

Going for the overkill Jason look for a while

One other member either here or at SF did the same thing. Looks good to me. Go with it.

Silent Surfer and I are currently trying to make a trade. I do hope it works out! I'll let you all know. Fingers crossed.

I would have preferred to trade the ex of this for another ex, but I don't see that happening.

Silent Surfer and I are currently trying to make a trade. I do hope it works out! I'll let you all know. Fingers crossed.

I would have preferred to trade the ex of this for another ex, but I don't see that happening.

Ya at this point it would have to be a pretty rare ex to match the Jason EX.

This movie currently holds a 13% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Am I the only fan who thinks that's actually pretty cool?

That is pretty cool, the number 13 anyway. But isn't that bad? Is it out of 100%? Damn, I don't appreciate the horror haters.

Back