Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when will these custom masks be available to purchase Surfer?

These are turning out to be much more labor intensive than I previously imagined. Unless I can figure out a way to simplify the process, I may not be making them available after all.

I need advice or help from a molding expert.

image11hvy.jpg

Is there a rollcall thread for these btw? Be kinda interesting to know who's got what considering the low number of the ex.

BloodyNightmareJason04.jpg

BloodyNightmareJason02.jpg

Okay, here's the mod list for this project.

1) sculpt axe wound in head

2) sculpt knife wound on left hand

3) add knife cut to right pant leg

4) grind off tread/cleats from bottom of shoes (don't know why those were there to begin with)

5) grind down/reshape axe head to make it like a REAL axe head

6) fill in and redrill all mask holes to correct size and position on masked portrait, sculpt correct snaps, recast mask portion, paint to reference, add real elastic straps

7) repaint flesh and add blood effects

8) grind down shoulder/deltoid area so they sloap more and let the head seem a bit larger

FUTURE MODS

9) repaint concrete portion of base and add "FRIDAY THE 13TH" logo

10) recast machete and remove hand so bloody machete can lie next to mask

11) change base top to simulated dirt and real hay with blood splatter

Okay, here's the mod list for this project.

1) sculpt axe wound in head

2) sculpt knife wound on left hand

3) add knife cut to right pant leg

4) grind off tread/cleats from bottom of shoes (don't know why those were there to begin with)

5) grind down/reshape axe head to make it like a REAL axe head

6) fill in and redrill all mask holes to correct size and position on masked portrait, sculpt correct snaps, recast mask portion, paint to reference, add real elastic straps

7) repaint flesh and add blood effects

8) grind down shoulder/deltoid area so they sloap more and let the head seem a bit larger

FUTURE MODS

9) repaint concrete portion of base and add "FRIDAY THE 13TH" logo

10) recast machete and remove hand so bloody machete can lie next to mask

11) change base top to simulated dirt and real hay with blood splatter

Man, that's freakin' amazing! Jason was a masterpiece out of the box and you took him to another level. Awesome job as usual 'Surfer!

:duff

Thanks guys. There are few people who are bigger fans of Jason than I am. It was great to paint the original prototypes, but and even more fun to make it my own.

Back