Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not gonna happen. :lecture

I have Freddy exclusive coming, but don't expect him to be even flippable. I have him coming because I like him, there are 400 of his exclusive though! That won't equate to trading for the Jason exclusive which is oh so much better actually.

Come on Freddy ex start to rise, rise so that I might have a shot at a Jason ex. There must be some fans who like Freddy much more than Jason right? Where they all go?

Come on Freddy ex start to rise, rise so that I might have a shot at a Jason ex. There must be some fans who like Freddy much more than Jason right? Where they all go?

Nope. Freddy fans and Jason fans are like Tarantino's Beatles/Elvis fans explanation. There are Freddy fans and there are Jason fans, and you can like them both, sure, but you're always gonna like one more than the other. Chances are, those who've bought Jason with the intent to flip have already done so. Those who have him now are in for the long haul or a ludicrous flip ($1000+). Fans who prefer Freddy, would've either already just ordered him or already flipped Jason for enough cash to buy two Freddys. Not only that but you also have to consider that the longer it takes for Freddy to go up, the older Jason gets and the higher his price gets. So your theory is flawed. Sorry. :( :huh

If you really want a Jason, jump on Thrifty's Ex for the more than reasonable $650 or buy a regular before those get any more expensive than they already are.

Nope. Freddy fans and Jason fans are like Tarantino's Beatles/Elvis fans explanation. There are Freddy fans and there are Jason fans, and you can like them both, sure, but you're always gonna like one more than the other. Chances are, those who've bought Jason with the intent to flip have already done so. Those who have him now are in for the long haul or a ludicrous flip ($1000+). Fans who prefer Freddy, would've either already just ordered him or already flipped Jason for enough cash to buy two Freddys. Not only that but you also have to consider that the longer it takes for Freddy to go up, the older Jason gets and the higher his price gets. So your theory is flawed. Sorry. :( :huh

If you really want a Jason, jump on Thrifty's Ex for the more than reasonable $650 or buy a regular before those get any more expensive than they already are.

freddy/ jason :) Well hopefully zombie head Jason will come soon.

00.jpg

Yeah Nam hit the nail on the head. Your either a Jason fan or a Freddy fan and more than likely you wont trade regardless of which fan you are.

I started my fandom with Hodder, but became a classic fan when I realized that the classics were better done. The Hodder era was all about cashing in on what had come before without actually maintaining true the essence of Jason. For me, the real Jason died in part 4, but I extend my enjoyment to part 6 because I love "rise from the grave" Jason, even though he doesn't "feel" the same.

I only watch Hodder and later films now when I feel like being mindlessly entertained, but truth be told, there's so much nonsensical crap in those, it's hard now for me to really enjoy them when I constantly get pushed out of the film by stupid film making decisions.

I keep checking back on this thread to see what the major "awesomeness" will be but....nothing...big fat zero. Still have an empty space waiting for Myers or Pinhead. Pff.

I started my fandom with Hodder, but became a classic fan when I realized that the classics were better done. The Hodder era was all about cashing in on what had come before without actually maintaining true the essence of Jason. For me, the real Jason died in part 4, but I extend my enjoyment to part 6 because I love "rise from the grave" Jason, even though he doesn't "feel" the same.

I only watch Hodder and later films now when I feel like being mindlessly entertained, but truth be told, there's so much nonsensical crap in those, it's hard now for me to really enjoy them when I constantly get pushed out of the film by stupid film making decisions.

I agree that the peek of the franchise was Part 4. Every movie after that cut away during the actual murders. The earlier films showed the actual murders and had great special effects. I still watch the other films to play a drinking game i came up with...a shot per murder.

Back