Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DON'T DO IT! If it's jacked, you open your ass wide to get screwed paying via gift.

:exactly: you know I was not really going to do it right? After 2 fall outs not a third time. No freaking way. :rotfl but the member who said a Jason ex is 500.00. I sure don't mind finding none at that price.

:pray: please I must have Jason ex for 500.00? There must be hope. I will be patient. Hmmm maybe trade a Freddy ex for a Jason ex? Someone? Hmmm I think it's a great trade right? :)

I don't understand why someone would want to swap their Jason ex for a Freddy ex. Having both will look great together.

I suppose if you can find someone who just happens to be a way bigger Freddy fan and they missed out on the ex and they've grown tired of looking at Jason AND they don't know the difference in value from a Jason ex to a Freddy ex... then they may be willing to trade.

Best of luck. :dunno

:pray: please I must have Jason ex for 500.00? There must be hope. I will be patient. Hmmm maybe trade a Freddy ex for a Jason ex? Someone? Hmmm I think it's a great trade right? :)

Why must it be the EX? To 99.99% of people Jason is synonymous with the hockey mask and I would wager the majority of EX owners would display him with the mask as well.

I just don't see the wow factor displaying him with his mongoloid head lol

Why must it be the EX? To 99.99% of people Jason is synonymous with the hockey mask and I would wager the majority of EX owners would display him with the mask as well.

I just don't see the wow factor displaying him with his mongoloid head lol

Yes I only want the arm with the big knife and the ex hand. The ex head I don't want. I like the way he looks better than the axe.

Back