Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. You shouldn't have been so cryptic about it, causing some to believe you had information on a Myers PF coming...

I don't think I did anything wrong. I posted in a Jason thread about something that was going to be cool. Why would it automatically be MM related? I've never been known to have information on anything.

I agree that the peek of the franchise was Part 4. Every movie after that cut away during the actual murders. The earlier films showed the actual murders and had great special effects. I still watch the other films to play a drinking game i came up with...a shot per murder.

I love part 7, but my primaries are 2,3,4 and if i go out on a limb 6.
My favorite being 3, but yeah regardless its F13th and I'll always love the series regardless of how dumb they get excpet for Jason goes to Hell. That movie is pure garbage imo.

Ive asked SS twice now about doing a pt. 7 PF or even a legendary scale bust of Jason. Still have never heard a response so I think 2 questions is enough I wont bother them anymore regarding. I'll just patiently wait for the next Jason collectible.

I love part 7, but my primaries are 2,3,4 and if i go out on a limb 6.
My favorite being 3, but yeah regardless its F13th and I'll always love the series regardless of how dumb they get excpet for Jason goes to Hell. That movie is pure garbage imo.

Ive asked SS twice now about doing a pt. 7 PF or even a legendary scale bust of Jason. Still have never heard a response so I think 2 questions is enough I wont bother them anymore regarding. I'll just patiently wait for the next Jason collectible.

A Jason bust is best life sized IMO. Legendary scale wouldn't be nearly as scary. I'm totally down for more PF's though, or any horror pieces in general.

I keep checking back on this thread to see what the major "awesomeness" will be but....nothing...big fat zero. Still have an empty space waiting for Myers or Pinhead. Pff.

I can't wait for you to see. I really can't. It's really going to be something.

What the **** are you talking about?

Currently, I suspect you are just trolling. :mad:

So there's no Myers PF!?!?! WTF TURD! That's ****ed up! :stick

:rotfl

A Jason bust is best life sized IMO. Legendary scale wouldn't be nearly as scary. I'm totally down for more PF's though, or any horror pieces in general.

Id go for a lifesize as well, I was just saying a legendary scale because I was trying to keep it simple for SS.

I can pick this guy up for $300 (reg edition) I'm seriously considering it although if I do it will be my first horror piece.

Grew up loving the Friday movies (3,4,6 and 7 are my favs) and the halloween movies (well 1&2 anyway) and everyones photos make this guy look great.

I can pick this guy up for $300 (reg edition) I'm seriously considering it although if I do it will be my first horror piece.

Grew up loving the Friday movies (3,4,6 and 7 are my favs) and the halloween movies (well 1&2 anyway) and everyones photos make this guy look great.

I can't think of a better piece to start with. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I can't think of a better piece to start with. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

As long as we are talking about Modern horror---then I agree. If we include the classics, however.....then its a horsey of a different color.:wink1:

Because I still think Mike Hill's beautiful Wolfman premium format figure is the finest treatment this character has received in the "mass' (600) market.:monkey3

As long as we are talking about Modern horror---then I agree. If we include the classics, however.....then its a horsey of a different color.:wink1:

Because I still think Mike Hill's beautiful Wolfman premium format figure is the finest treatment this character has received in the "mass' (600) market.:monkey3

That's a $$$ piece though. I'm talking about a great piece to cut your teeth on. :lol

Can't find pics of a Mike Hill Wolfman PF...? Anyone got a link?

Go for it. I just snagged mine last weekend. $300 unopened MIB for the regular. It's a great deal considering that was the original price and they go for upwards of $500 now. Also my first horror piece but not my last.

Go for it. I just snagged mine last weekend. $300 unopened MIB for the regular. It's a great deal considering that was the original price and they go for upwards of $500 now. Also my first horror piece but not my last.

Can't find pics of a Mike Hill Wolfman PF...? Anyone got a link?

$(KGrHqN,!qUE-Y4hHTMcBPnK+6CWrw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!h8E9b4Dp72zBPnK8cN0Rg~~60_12.JPG

As far as classics go--hard to beat. As for modern--Jason 3 pf is the bomb.:peace

Back