Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With only 200 our there, how many could there be in the secondary market already?

Everyone who bought them specifically to flip, and anyone who would be tempted to sell theirs off for the big money.... instead of enjoying the piece and hoarding it for their collection.

Probably about 100 of the 200 fit into this classification. Until they're sold to those who will keep them indefinitely. Then you'll really see the price go up.:lecture

hey everyone, im brand new here. i love the forum, great stuff here. i just wanted to say i bought the very last PF Jason LOL...i bought it and then went to look at it again and the "sold out" was there along with the "wait list"...cant wait to get this guy in. i wish i had gotten the ex version because i like the machete much better than the axe. is anyone making custom hands or anything for these???

DSC02736.jpg

Yeroc, that's awesome. I'm glad I got one it should be coming this week. Does his mask come with the "weathered" look or did you do that yourself? Cause all the pics I seen of him the mask looks too new...

awesome...im hoping to find them cause im trying to build a huge collection.

Fury, do you hve something to do with custom hands for this? If you do I am super interested.

Back