Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Up his sleeve"... Nice pun.

At present, my plans do not include custom hand options unless I can get a sculptor to throw his talent in on this. I have not yet gotten into sculpting enough to make that happen on my own.

I really need to though.

The Reg Ed has now hit "Wait List". :yess: Glad I snagged one when I did.

Damn, I was planning on snagging at least one regular for a custom of my own. :slap Oh well, it won't affect my plans.

DSC02736.jpg

Nice!

ok so i got my PF jason today! i have to say im really pleased with it but i do see the issue with the mask...i think it could have been sculpted a little better cause its slightly off and its too shiny...otherwise, awesome job sideshow! looking forward to more horror PFs!

Congrats Nazgul-King!

The Jman part 3 PF is a beast isn't it.... I love it. Bring on some pics when you get the chance.

Congrats Nazgul-King!

The Jman part 3 PF is a beast isn't it.... I love it. Bring on some pics when you get the chance.

Thanks. :duff Yeah he was bigger than I expected and I thought the Morgul Lord and Lurtz PF's were big. Jason is an outstanding piece and I'm really glad to have one.

Here's a couple of pics:

jason-1.jpg

jason-2.jpg

The only place I had to set Jason up was on top of a bookshelf in the bedroom. My wife was literally too scared to sleep! He's huge and really creepy. I love it! It's like he could come alive at any moment and start hacking at your shins. I had to put him back in the box until I get my display set up though.

The only place I had to set Jason up was on top of a bookshelf in the bedroom. My wife was literally too scared to sleep! He's huge and really creepy. I love it! It's like he could come alive at any moment and start hacking at your shins. I had to put him back in the box until I get my display set up though.

Pffffffft, women :lol

I'm going to pick up a regular now. I've resigned myself to needing this one. I wasn't going to do it, cause this is the stuff of my childhood nightmares. But, I can't resist for the exact same reason. :)

Silentsurfer, I'm hoping I'll be able to snag your custom head if/when you decide to offer it. Your work amazes me more every time I see it!

I bought the regular version and I have no regrets. He looks so badass with the mask on. The eyes are shadowed but still stare at you from underneath...it's sick.

Back