Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol So he is! Good ____ing riddance! I can't believe he actually made it to 143 posts. :lol

This guy is back? Shows some real dedication to the trolling art to get to 140 posts before dropping the idiot bomb.

I noticed to. He was just buying his time...waiting in the shadows...like an assassin who scouts the area for a few weeks...patiently...very patiently....until it's time to strike. :gun

Yeah, I agree with you there.
mutleyLaugh.gif

That cockless eunuch, Selektiv was back spamming his babytoys and I missed it? :( :lol

Yeah that was going to be my next comment to him after I seen the pics because he was knocking the look of Jason and then posts a bunch of NECA. I have a few of those NECA figures also, but the first thing I thought was he probably cant afford any Sideshow pieces so he trash talks them.

Yeah that was going to be my next comment to him after I seen the pics because he was knocking the look of Jason and then posts a bunch of NECA. I have a few of those NECA figures also, but the first thing I thought was he probably cant afford any Sideshow pieces so he trash talks them.

I think it's probably a NECA exec. There's just too much passion there to be otherwise. :huh

lol, NECA execs trying to throw out false info so we'll all go sell our Sideshow stuff and commit to spending money on NECA.

Woah, hope those dumb posts get deleted. Where is our Horror mod? :lol

He even dropped the same post in the Arwen thread way over in LOTR!

Jason rocks! Sideshow Jason rocks! :yess:

the neca-troll.

i think, he has sexual relationships with his fugly neca hyper realistic looking figures.

"lets make a neca party in my ass my friends, muhaaaaa!"

not a nice thought!

Oh man, that was some funny ____!

There was this one dude trolling the comments to my Jason review, looks like it was the same bloke, some of the ____ he said was exactly the same.

What a clown! Lol good times.

the neca-troll.

i think, he has sexual relationships with his fugly neca hyper realistic looking figures.

"lets make a neca party in my ass my friends, muhaaaaa!"

not a nice thought!

I don't think he'd go as far to have a sexual relationship with his figures. Maybe a pair of his mom's unlaundered panties he snuck out of the hamper and hid in the basement, but he cherishes the kiddie junk too much to soil them.

Oh man, that was some funny ____!

There was this one dude trolling the comments to my Jason review, looks like it was the same bloke, some of the ____ he said was exactly the same.

What a clown! Lol good times.
Yeah, that could very well be the same schmuck! :lol
I don't think he'd go as far to have a sexual relationship with his figures. Maybe a pair of his mom's unlaundered panties he snuck out of the hamper and hid in the basement, but he cherishes the kiddie junk too much to soil them.
:lol:lol:lol:yess:

I don't get it though.

NECA figs are what they are. I started out on NECA-like figs years ago with the Movie Maniacs line. I bought a few other figs from McFarlane. I frikkin loved those figs at the time. I still have a few but these days they are sat on my computer at work rather than having pride of place.

I moved up to 1/6 scale figs after that but moved to 1/4 scale/PFs after I got my first PF (the Ash PF). 1/6 ust didnt do it for me anymore and the way Hot Tos were charging for em made me think 'Why would I pay that much for 1/6 when I could pay a little bit more for 1/4 and get a proper WOW factor from my mates when they see them?'

NECA figs are what they are. If thats what you dig, or its all you can afford then dig it. If you just wanna represent at work with a T800 fig then thats cool too. You would need a big desk to display PFs.

BUT

Don't be telling me the same work went into a NECA fig that went into a PF. It's just not true.

/endrant

I don't get it though.

NECA figs are what they are. I started out on NECA-like figs years ago with the Movie Maniacs line. I bought a few other figs from McFarlane. I frikkin loved those figs at the time. I still have a few but these days they are sat on my computer at work rather than having pride of place.

I moved up to 1/6 scale figs after that but moved to 1/4 scale/PFs after I got my first PF (the Ash PF). 1/6 ust didnt do it for me anymore and the way Hot Tos were charging for em made me think 'Why would I pay that much for 1/6 when I could pay a little bit more for 1/4 and get a proper WOW factor from my mates when they see them?'

NECA figs are what they are. If thats what you dig, or its all you can afford then dig it. If you just wanna represent at work with a T800 fig then thats cool too. You would need a big desk to display PFs.

BUT

Don't be telling me the same work went into a NECA fig that went into a PF. It's just not true.

/endrant

I agree well said. Same can be said with 1/6 hot toys and sideshow figures also though. I love my sideshow figures due to them being my first figures. But when i compare them with likeness and clothing they don't compare. The price how ever does seeing as my springwood slasher i payed 50 dollars and hot toys joker more like 250. But again sideshows PFs cant be beat there amazing.

Id love this figure to stand beside my Freddy V Jason PF!

BlooDSheD.

BUT

/endrant
I feel the same. I used to have a couple NECAs, and now I don't and probably won't ever buy any more because my tastes have changed. I don't begrudge anyone who feels differently, but the trolling seems unavoidable when primarily NECA and primarily HT/Sideshow collectors start interacting. Most actually are fine here and cause no trouble, but there's always one or two guys who can't back down and won't let it be.

You can tell me a NECA sculpt is better than HT or whatever until you're blue in the face, and even if that's true, there's still no way I'm buying it. There's a lot more to a figure than screen accuracy. But. . .I reckon this is a conversation better suited to the HT Alien threads, where it's actually been held ad nauseum only to fall on folks with deaf ears :lol

I feel the same. I used to have a couple NECAs, and now I don't and probably won't ever buy any more because my tastes have changed. I don't begrudge anyone who feels differently, but the trolling seems unavoidable when primarily NECA and primarily HT/Sideshow collectors start interacting. Most actually are fine here and cause no trouble, but there's always one or two guys who can't back down and won't let it be.

You can tell me a NECA sculpt is better than HT or whatever until you're blue in the face, and even if that's true, there's still no way I'm buying it. There's a lot more to a figure than screen accuracy. But. . .I reckon this is a conversation better suited to the HT Alien threads, where it's actually been held ad nauseum only to fall on folks with deaf ears :lol
:lol What's that? I couldn't hear you.

Back