Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I see.

Yeah comparing 1/4 scale NECA and 1/4 scale PFs is pretty pointless, they are different products/markets IMO.

True. But I will always stand by this Jason by Neca as one of the best Jason's ever made.

$(KGrHqJ,!lwE4mO-tENBBOLcJn05W!~~0_12.JPG

Of course that was my ebay photo. I sold him so i could raise some funds for this.
P1110885.jpg

I have posted my thoughts about this piece and many of you know that I was not in love with it. Well I felt like I had to get him because it's Jason and I so I got him placed him on a higher shelf and i must say I am a happy crystal lake camper. I messed with his clothing a bit and added some wrinkles to his pants and lifted the back of the collar a bit and find him to be quite a site. Not dissapointed at all that I got him. Really love how he looks in my room. Perhaps I will post more photos later. But there are already tons of great ones so I don't see any reason to unless I take him outside.

Last edited:
:lol

By the way, I forgot to follow up with you. How's your new Jason treating you? :wave
Mighty mother____ing fine, my friend. Thanks for askin'. :)
P1110885.jpg

I have posted my thoughts about this piece and many of you know that I was not in love with it. Well I felt like I had to get him because it's Jason and I so I got him placed him on a higher shelf and i must say I am a happy crystal lake camper. I messed with his clothing a bit and added some wrinkles to his pants and lifted the back of the collar a bit and find him to be quite a site. Not dissapointed at all that I got him. Really love how he looks in my room. Perhaps I will post more photos later. But there are already tons of great ones so I don't see any reason to unless I take him outside.
He looks gorgeous brother. Great job on the clothing adjustments. I am glad you are happy with him. Congrats! :hi5:

So Barbarian where have you showcased this guy? You must have a awesome place just for him ?

Are there pics of your collection any where on this forum, i would love to check out what all you have in your collection?

p.s that Neca Jason figure, the statue version though was a pretty sick statue but it is a statue and not a Jason PF ... either way any jason is most welcome to join my collection family :1-1:

Yeah JAWS I remember a mate of mine had that NECA fig, he was pretty rad - he looked like Jason goes to hell era?

It was From Friday part 7. John Carl Buechler, who directed and did the F/X, did an amazing job with Jason's look. I loved how all his wounds from the other films were all present.

Would LOVE to see this done in PF form by SS but I don't see it happening. Especially since this one has not sold out.

So Barbarian where have you showcased this guy? You must have a awesome place just for him ?

Are there pics of your collection any where on this forum, i would love to check out what all you have in your collection?
My Jason is proudly displayed in my living room in a display cabinet directly next to my tv so I can look at him anytime I pass by or watching a movie, etc. I haven't ever taken pics of my whole collection, though I've been meaning to for the past 6 or so years. :D I normally just take pics of new pieces that come in and don't take pics of them as a whole.

It was From Friday part 7. John Carl Buechler, who directed and did the F/X, did an amazing job with Jason's look. I loved how all his wounds from the other films were all present.

Would LOVE to see this done in PF form by SS but I don't see it happening. Especially since this one has not sold out.

I do, at some point at least. Within a year I suspect we'll see the regular sell out too. The fact that the Ex has sold out and stayed sold out, shows how popular this piece is. It created a feeding frenzy. :lol Matter of fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a douchy "international edition" of the Exclusive pops up somewhere because of the exclusive's popularity.

I do, at some point at least. Within a year I suspect we'll see the regular sell out too. The fact that the Ex has sold out and stayed sold out, shows how popular this piece is. It created a feeding frenzy. :lol Matter of fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a douchy "international edition" of the Exclusive pops up somewhere because of the exclusive's popularity.

International edition Ex = ____ move by SS

Not sure. I know they extended the ES of the Alien maquette or something in the Aliens line.

Yep, the Aliens maquette moved from 600 to 750 and is still available! I think, maybe not, but it was for a long time anyway.

The Gollum PF.

Yep, Gollum too! 500 regulars domestic only. Then, bam, some untold number of internationals. But I think it came out to 1000 of them, which is twice the size of the regular edition!

I have to say though, that I would probably bite on an international of Jason. I'm completely happy with my regular, but still...

Took Jason out side today. let me start off with the bad. I hate the pose at this angle. It looks like he is falling backwards. No weight at all being put on his left leg. This photo does not look as bad as it does in person. Not natural looking at all. But other then that this PF is a winner.

P1110893.jpg

Back