Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has done this yet?? :lol

f5978729.jpg

Had to snap a pic with the itouch.... Im keepin him like this.... :lol

:lecture I Can Confirm i did this in post 437 - check video :D

#120 arrives and silently guards the room of doom. Spectacular piece, really impressive and imposing in person. With all of the superb photographers on here I will not embarass myself........................Larry

IMG_20110805_094242.jpg

found this awesome review video :) ( excuse it if its been posted before )

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzLoJ7OY0jc"]Sideshow Collectibles Friday the 13th Part 3 Jason Voorhees Premium Format Figure Review[/ame]

Damn, haven't seen Larry around here in ages! Good to see you are still in the game Larry.

Oh, on the shirt color front, just took Jason outside, 110% od green.

Thanks King....little things like having kids and a bigger mortgage have slowed me down but no way I was missing this piece...............Larry

#120 arrives and silently guards the room of doom. Spectacular piece, really impressive and imposing in person. With all of the superb photographers on here I will not embarass myself........................Larry

IMG_20110805_094242.jpg

Impressive foto man where did you get that part 3 shadow box thats really awesome

I hate being so picky because this is a piece I've wanted since I started collecting Sideshow years ago. But I kinda need to be picky because this is a piece I've wanted since I started collecting Sideshow years ago. :lol

At least my shirt isn't brown. Pretty happy about that. :yess:

I wouldn't say that's picky if he can't stand on the stand. Now if you were _____ing about the holes in the mask, that's another story. :lol

Oh, on the shirt color front, just took Jason outside, 110% od green.

Yeah, I'd honestly be surprised if there was a color variation on a 200pc run. I could understand between the regulars, but not for the exclusives.

Not to sidetrack, but the shadowbox was done by a very talented crazy rip-off artist...Matt of HEH Woodworks..............Larry

100_4858.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture Sideshow needs to do a 1:4 Hewitt Leatherface. :(

yes, please.

knewby...your collection is all sorts of epic. just wow.

i can't wait for my regular edition to get here. haven't seen a bad pic of jason yet really. sideshow really nailed it. looks great.

Last edited:
Even Though I posted A video on page 437 im so excited about this piece i wanted to share a couple of pic,s ;)

:lecture This is where Jason,s Staying
p8061198.jpg

Here he is with the rest of my Jasons,

p8061242.jpg

p8061294.jpg

p8061302.jpg

p8061315.jpg

p8051192.jpg

p8061333.jpg

p8061328.jpg

Awesome collections guys :rock

Chase, i'm literally considering smashing my FvsJ Jason. Its DAMN ugly now. Freddy, although TINY seems to still fit in to my display.

Back