Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The topic about micheal myers released on 31 oktober must be opened.
Read my lips guys.HE IS COMING HOME

You're still convinced about this? Have you even posted any pertinent links to show such justification that this is even being made, let alone being released during Spooktacular? Other than your friend's sister's uncle's brother's cousin told your nephew's uncle's brother's mom about it?

#27 is in my mits! opening now!!:yess:
Nice #! Congrats! :rock
I dont have a lot of confidence that SS would get the Shatner mask to look right....its damned near impossible. just look at the tons of crappy Myers masks out there............Larry
Yeah, it would have to be very well done or I'd be heartbroken that a chance for glory had been lost.

Just got a tracking # from jaakub! Next Thursday I'll be joining the Jason Exclusive Cub!!!

woo.gif

Thanks, jaakub! If I wasn't fixed, I'd gladly hand over my first born.

He has announcement dyslexia. He announces what's not coming out, and what is coming out he denies it is.

Not a bad thing really. Just put your money on the exact opposite of everything he regurgitates and you'll always come out on top. :wink1:

Congrats, Barb :rock Do you know what number you'll be getting?

Not a bad thing really. Just put your money on the exact opposite of everything he regurgitates and you'll always come out on top. :wink1:
:lol:rotfl:lol:yess:
Congrats, Barb :rock Do you know what number you'll be getting?
No, brother. jaakub is actually down here in Phoenix visiting family right now and he had someone else ship it for him. So, it'll be a surprise. :)

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAAKUB!!!

Jason went back to Sideshow today.:monkey2 Probably will take a week to get there, and another week to get back here, so I shall be Jason-less for 2 more weeks. :monkey2

I can't complain too much though, I mean I got one, I just have to wait a bit longer.

Jason went back to Sideshow today.:monkey2 Probably will take a week to get there, and another week to get back here, so I shall be Jason-less for 2 more weeks. :monkey2

I can't complain too much though, I mean I got one, I just have to wait a bit longer.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I hope you make it through these trying times, my friend. :(

Back