Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I've decided to order the regular. I can't live without this big ugly ____er. No ____. :lol

There's a seller on eBay who has some for $280 shipped would you guys go with that or just go directly through Sideshow in case of a defect or something?

Since its highly unlikely SSC will do anything else Universal Monsters, and the likelihood of them ever doing a '78 Micheal Myers is almost non-existent, I am kind of melancholy about Jason finally being here. its the end of an era for me. No more Sideshow products on my radar right now. Maybe not for good. Sad. But I am really happy with the Jason and he was well worth the wait.

If you werent fortunate enuff to get an exclusive---go for the regular. You wont regret it. Ciao~

AP

At least it's a high note. :huh

I noticed a big white spot on the nose that I thought was a defect, so I reported it as such, but now that I look through the photos here, it looks like it's supposed to be that way. :dunno

maskn.jpg

If they're all like that, I can learn to live with it, but I obviously need the peg/base thing taken care of.

So now I play the waiting game... again. :monkey2

As SS pointed out already, white wear mark is screen accurate.

Well I just got back from my friends and saw Jason Ex first hand. Here are my thoughts, not that they matter.

1. The overall pose. I don't like his leg stance. It's awkward. Almost like he is leaning back. He needs to be tilted foward just a bit. I still don't like the tilt of the neck. it looks good from some angles but not all.

2. The shirt he wears seems to small. It just does not fit right or hang well.

3. He seems to be missing his hump (best seen in part 3 after shooting the girl in the eye with the harpoon gun and he turns around, walks to the house and looks up) perhaps not a big deal to some that it's missing or seems to be missing but I love that about the part 3 jason.

4. Another shirt issue - Has this been mentioned?? It's so damn brown!!! Jason's shirt in part 3 is not brown in any way. It's like a green/grey color.

Man that shirt is brown.

Smaller shirt is accurate depending on what scene you're looking at. And the shirt is green. Like an olive drab green. I don't know where you're getting brown from if you actually saw it in person. It looks brown in KD's pics, but I assure you, it's not.

Yeah I actually had a few shots that mine looked brown as well, but like Nam said its not brown...well at least mines not.

Smaller shirt is accurate depending on what scene you're looking at. And the shirt is green. Like an olive drab green. I don't know where you're getting brown from if you actually saw it in person. It looks brown in KD's pics, but I assure you, it's not.

Hmmmmmmm. I saw my friends jason in person this evening. It's a Brown, brown, brown shirt. Not even close to olive drab green.

If KD's looks brown and I know my friends is (he agrees it's to brown) there must be two different shirts out there. If I get a chance I will take photos and post them. But it won't be until Sunday or Monday.

Awesome shots cr4 & ArmoredFoe!!!!

Love the outside farm shots cr4, and your Jason collection is sick ArmoredFoe:rock :rock :rock

And great lighting also, ArmoredFoe.

Hmmmmmmm. I saw my friends jason in person this evening. It's a Brown, brown, brown shirt. Not even close to olive drab green.

If KD's looks brown and I know my friends is (he agrees it's to brown) there must be two different shirts out there. If I get a chance I will take photos and post them. But it won't be until Sunday or Monday.

Does this look brown to you?

Olive-Drab-Ana-613.gif

My friends looks as brown if not browner then this photo. he said he was surprised more people were not _____ing about it.

P1060274.jpg

Now I have looked at others photos and I don't think they look Brown but I thought perhaps it was lighting for them but they have as well as you nam that they are not brow. So i am starting to wonder if there are two different shirts out there.

My friends looks as brown if not browner then this photo. he said he was surprised more people were not _____ing about it.

P1060274.jpg

Now I have looked at others photos and I don't think they look Brown but I thought perhaps it was lighting for them but they have as well as you nam that they are not brow. So i am starting to wonder if there are two different shirts out there.

I wasn't being facetious with the color swatch. I'm genuinely curious now as well. :lol I just showed my wife with our dining room lighting (which is dimmer than standard) and she thought it looked brown as well. When I walked it into the kitchen, under the fluorescent, she saw that it was OD (which is how it looks in my pics by sunlight). Is your buddy's home dimly lit?

I wasn't being facetious with the color swatch. I'm genuinely curious now as well. :lol I just showed my wife with our dining room lighting (which is dimmer than standard) and she thought it looked brown as well. When I walked it into the kitchen, under the fluorescent, she saw that it was OD (which is how it looks in my pics by sunlight). Is your buddy's home dimly lit?

Lol. I knew you were not being facetious. I thought it was funny. I was starting to wonder if I WAS color blind or something.

His one room was dimly lit but I picked it up and took it into a much more brightly lit room so I could get a better look at it. Both rooms he was Brown.

Definitely not as brown as the pic above, but it does seem more brownish than green, I'll check it out when I get home in different lighting.

Right Guys since there so many Awesome Pic,s on this piece- ive decided to share my video from the tube , quailitys not brilliant,but you guys who,s waiting will get the idea ;) Hope You Enjoy :wink1:

‪Sideshow Exclusive Jason Voorhees Premium Format 20/200‬‏ - YouTube

Great Vid ... :clap

OMG # 10 / 200 just arrived!!!! Only 3 off #13! DOH!
666th post broken! :(

So close darth con :monkey2 ... nice edition number. 13 is going to pop up any day now :impatient:

Here are some of the first pics .. still trying to upload the rest ughhh

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm liking Sideshows take on using the Art Print design for the packaging design ... :)

Back