Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture Apparently you looked at the gallery on the website too, because you knew what to expect from the pose. :lecture

But the left leg looks alot different in person. And as for the machete, the pics show it closer to his torso and not away from it so your point is nul and void.

Your crazy dude. This piece stinks of awesomeness.

When I opened mine, I couldn't notice one imperfection apart from the loose axe blade. Paintwork was perfect on mine.

Maybe you got a dud.

There is ALWAYS someone out there who is gonna complain no matter what. Good will never be good enough for some people. I have to admit though that this piece is INCREDIBLE so I cant even begin to see what all the picking apart is about, first about the hands, then about the about the paint .. jeeez guys come on! unless you got a lemon I think this piece is so incredible that I haven't been this impressed with a Sideshow PF since Patient Zero EX and my KISS PF's (aside from Paul Stanley) ...just remember its a PF collectible not a real person! It is sooo awesome I think I'm buying the reg edition next!!! Seriously lol

There is ALWAYS someone out there who is gonna complain no matter what. Good will never be good enough for some people. I have to admit though that this piece is INCREDIBLE so I cant even begin to see what all the picking apart is about, first about the hands, then about the about the paint .. jeeez guys come on! unless you got a lemon I think this piece is so incredible that I haven't been this impressed with a Sideshow PF since Patient Zero EX and my KISS PF's (aside from Paul Stanley) ...just remember its a PF collectible not a real person! It is sooo awesome I think I'm buying the reg edition next!!! Seriously lol

:goodpost: :)

Looks like mixed reviews so far. I still haven't seen mine in person yet (still to be delivered), but it sounds like final product is too clean looking. On that note, the prototype was lightly weathered since Jason is actually pretty clean in part 3. On the upside, it's better to have him too clean than too dirty. It's easier to add dirt as the owner desires. I may be doing that myself.

Just from the pics, it looks as though the paint apps went more opaque than translucent, but I won't know for sure until I have it here.

I'm still very excited.

In some of the good and crappy pictures it looks like the face and mask sculpts have pretty good paint apps. Especially compared to some of Sideshows other releases.

Looks like mixed reviews so far. I still haven't seen mine in person yet (still to be delivered), but it sounds like final product is too clean looking. On that note, the prototype was lightly weathered since Jason is actually pretty clean in part 3. On the upside, it's better to have him too clean than too dirty. It's easier to add dirt as the owner desires. I may be doing that myself.

Just from the pics, it looks as though the paint apps went more opaque than translucent, but I won't know for sure until I have it here.

I'm still very excited.
ME TOO! :rock

dwarfDance.gif

Nothing wrong with the paint apps on the face or mask, both look great. I have always been picky with collectibles. The money we pay, we have a right to be. Especially living across the pond and paying more.

That's funny. My brother and I came up with the theory that Jason must have a midget working with him who collects all the bodies Jason kills and sets them up to pop out at the next victims as they run away. We called him Jason's Midget. That must be him in that video.:lol

That's funny. My brother and I came up with the theory that Jason must have a midget working with him who collects all the bodies Jason kills and sets them up to pop out at the next victims as they run away. We called him Jason's Midget. That must be him in that video.:lol
What a splendidly zany theory! :lol:lol:lol
:horrorScarrier than any horror movie. I would scream like a little girl and jump out a second story window if I saw that coming toward me.
I'd smash it's skull in with a double atomic elbow drop from the top turnbuckle! Oy!

imo pose fits the character, he was awkward slow moving

you want dynamic then petition for a 2009 remake Jason

Ash's pics look great. I dont see any issues. Now---about using clear Tamiya and adding blood. Thats a fine idea..... as long as you never plan to re-sell it as original. I think I'll just leave mine alone. You can never tell when you might have to sell something off in the advent of a crisis.

Back