Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, man. A first for me. Looking forward to putting this next to Original Recipe Leatherface.

Congrats! I think a few more wait lists have converted as well. I can't imagine why someone would cancel this far out. :cuckoo:

I think I'll be displaying mine like this...
899c3976.jpg

The only thing I can think of is that they closed pre-ordering too early and are making up for it on the wait list. No way anybody cancels this. I won't believe it. :cuckoo:

Mine hasn't converted yet. I put my wait list ordre in around 10am the following day. I forgot all about the new preorder because I work in a toy store and I'm always so tired after work during that time. I hope mine converts soon! I didn't think I was THAT late in putting in my request.

Unless they have died or lost their job.:peace

Still a long way to go. Even if I lost my job, I'd keep my preorder until the second notice in the chance that I'd have a new job by shipping time. And if I were dead, nobody would think to cancel. And if they did, they wouldn't, because they'd realize the awesomeness of this piece and keep it for themselves.

Still a long way to go. Even if I lost my job, I'd keep my preorder until the second notice in the chance that I'd have a new job by shipping time. And if I were dead, nobody would think to cancel. And if they did, they wouldn't, because they'd realize the awesomeness of this piece and keep it for themselves.

:exactly: :rotfl :rotfl
well said

In the advent of death, I thought you might say they wouldnt cancel because their surviving kin would know it would be expected that Jason be buried alongside the deceased pre-orderer. Lord I am morbid this evening. Passed a kidney stone yesterday, and broke my tooth about an hour ago. Feeling negative.:monkey3

I think SS is in the habit of closing off preorders early to increase the idea of exclusivity. after it appears sold out they will slowly start converting waitlists giving some a feeling of lucking out and getting a piece they thought wasn't available anymore...

Mothers have told me what you just went through is more painful than childbirth. :monkey4 That said, I'd push a Jason pt 3 PF through my urethra if it meant I got to keep it when it was all over.

Yup. I had a mother who had stones tell me this too. its usually awful. This one was smaller, and went through the plumbing pretty easily. With my tooth gone I am starting to look like Jason....:thud:

Personally, I know the wait is killing a lot of guys, but I am kinda glad. Economy and present lack of job are killing me. I cannot buy anything but necessity unless I get rid of something else first. Bummer.

I have no horror memorabilia of anykind but I might cave on this one and get it. When I was a kid Jason, Freddy, and Michael were what movies were all about.

Mothers have told me what you just went through is more painful than childbirth. :monkey4 That said, I'd push a Jason pt 3 PF through my urethra if it meant I got to keep it when it was all over.

wow....Clicked on the thread and this was the first thing I read.

...That is awesome! :lol

Back