Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, for a second I thought this turned into a He-Man/Predator thread. I'm all confused. :monkey2

ha ha ha, your not alone. I actually double checked twice to make sure I was in the right thread when I first seen it. Yeah that guys making the rounds. Hes ruining threads all over the place.

ha ha ha, your not alone. I actually double checked twice to make sure I was in the right thread when I first seen it. Yeah that guys making the rounds. Hes ruining threads all over the place.

Phew, glad he's banned. He posted that same post like 10 times and I still have no idea what he's saying. I'm gonna need the Cliffs Notes version later. :rotfl

WTF just happened here? I recognize the words as english, but none of this makes any sense.

I will attempt to communicate in your native tongue:

my head stupid my hand smart my heart red my country no facebook my moneybag no money I want to free country my work hard

:rotfl

He's the Looney Toon from the Neca 1/4 Predator thread.

Good lord, who is this guy.

More importantly, how do you stop him if he keeps creating new users?

I figured thats where it came from, it seems he gets banned and comes back with a new name. I just looked and it looks like 4 or 5 different posters doing the same thing.

He reminds me of that fat lunatic in Batman Year One that keeps screaming: "No lunch--no gangrene lunch!!" Nothing he says makes any friggin sense. Its just random thrown together words and random pictures of Barbies and joints on figures.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Thanks. I left my fate in the hands of the waitlist gods. I concede that this is an awesome PF but it doesn't necessarily fit in with the rest of my collection so I waited until it sold out and got on the waitlist. I guess I was meant to have this PF after all. :lol

PS. Exclusive or bust! :lecture

Thanks. I left my fate in the hands of the waitlist gods. I concede that this is an awesome PF but it doesn't necessarily fit in with the rest of my collection so I waited until it sold out and got on the waitlist. I guess I was meant to have this PF after all. :lol

PS. Exclusive or bust! :lecture

Jason doesnt exactly fit my horror classics collection either. but I have been integrating some modern monsters in as late...so its gonna work. Maybe you just need to buy a few more monsters so when Jason gets here he will have company? :hi5:

Its definitely a buyers market out there right now with the economy floating just below the turds in the toilet.:yuck:yuck:violin

...wow yeah I cant beleive someone canceled. Well I guess I can beleive it I just never would have thought someone would actually do it. I'll be buried with my Jason PF.

Back