Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering, does the non exclusive come with interchangeable hands? Or are you stuck with the axe? Thanks in advance.
No machete and no maskless head come with the reg version. EX all the way!!!

Quote from the SS EX page...
"The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Jason Voorhees Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Fine art print and additional switch-out machete hand and unmasked portrait for a customizable display."

No machete and no maskless head come with the reg version. EX all the way!!!

Quote from the SS EX page...
"The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Jason Voorhees Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Fine art print and additional switch-out machete hand and unmasked portrait for a customizable display."

:( I doubt I'll get the EX but I'm on the waitlist. :slap Should have jumped on that quicker. Damn me being new to sideshow!

Thanks for letting me know though.

:( I doubt I'll get the EX but I'm on the waitlist. :slap Should have jumped on that quicker. Damn me being new to sideshow!

Thanks for letting me know though.

Don't beat yourself up over it. You only had about 12 hours to get in before the waitlist. I assume many are in the same boat as you.

Hold onto hope, brother! Far crazier things have happened and some waitlisters have already converted. Hang in there and believe. :)

You have given me hope sir, and for that I thank you. :1-1:

I have the utmost confidence your waitlist will convert. Just...wait.:peace

You sound like you know something.... :panic:

Don't beat yourself up over it. You only had about 12 hours to get in before the waitlist. I assume many are in the same boat as you.

Not really beating myself up, just really bummed that at this point it looks like if I want a Jason Part 3 PF I'd have to settle for one with an axe. I need the machete!!!!!

I appreciate you all being so kind and encouraging. Thanks!!! Meanwhile I :pray:

You sound like you know something.... :panic:

A friend of mine always seems to be "late for the party" when it comes time to order things from SSC. Everytime he gets on a waitlist and sweats it out worried he will have to pay ebay prices for things. But the waitlist converts for him if he gets on early. Getting on early is the key.:lecture

You are on early enough and the item isnt even ready to roll onto the boat yet. You should be fine as long as you can wait for SSC to weed through all the pre-orders and see whose card is declined,etc. Also--the way the economy is right now, even thoguh it may kill someone to do so, there may be a few cancellations. Life throws curve balls such as unexpected unemployment, etc. all the time at people. Just...wait. If it converts just come back and let us share in your joy at getting one. If it doesnt convert, I will delete my posts and pretend I dont know what you're talking about,:wink1::lol

Good luck!

A friend of mine always seems to be "late for the party" when it comes time to order things from SSC. Everytime he gets on a waitlist and sweats it out worried he will have to pay ebay prices for things. But the waitlist converts for him if he gets on early. Getting on early is the key.:lecture

You are on early enough and the item isnt even ready to roll onto the boat yet. You should be fine as long as you can wait for SSC to weed through all the pre-orders and see whose card is declined,etc. Also--the way the economy is right now, even thoguh it may kill someone to do so, there may be a few cancellations. Life throws curve balls such as unexpected unemployment, etc. all the time at people. Just...wait. If it converts just come back and let us share in your joy at getting one. If it doesnt convert, I will delete my posts and pretend I dont know what you're talking about,:wink1::lol

Good luck!
:lol:rotfl:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Waking up with a laugh rocks! Thanks, brother! :goodpost:

Good luck!

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hey everyone, I'm new to Sideshow but not to toy collecting. I have been away from the hobby for some time, though I'm getting the itch again and have decided to start collecting some of SS's amazing pieces. It's good to be apart of this forum as well.

Anyway, I wish I would have started visiting the site just a little sooner, now I too am on the wait list for the Jason III EX. Do I need to worry about the normal version selling out quickly, while I'm waiting to see if my order gets converted? I don't want to be stuck without ANY Jason. Thanks!

Anyway, I wish I would have started visiting the site just a little sooner, now I too am on the wait list for the Jason III EX. Do I need to worry about the normal version selling out quickly, while I'm waiting to see if my order gets converted? I don't want to be stuck without ANY Jason. Thanks!

Put an order in for the regular edition through Sideshow. Since there is no non-refundable deposit (or NRD as the cool kids call it) on the regular, you have nothing to lose if your exclusive converts and you cancel your regular order.

Put an order in for the regular edition through Sideshow. Since there is no non-refundable deposit (or NRD as the cool kids call it) on the regular, you have nothing to lose if your exclusive converts and you cancel your regular order.

Thanks for the good idea!

Also, when does one need to worry about a cancellation fee?

Back