Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I was just going to check to see when the last time he logged on was and it said he was currently viewing this thread. Just trying to make sure the Elite get in on this before its sold out. I know we'll already have a bunch of babys crying in the morning, so I just didn't want him to be one of them.

But remember, Buttmunch is always watching you :google

:lol I was just going to check to see when the last time he logged on was and it said he was currently viewing this thread. Just trying to make sure the Elite get in on this before its sold out. I know we'll already have a bunch of babys crying in the morning, so I just didn't want him to be one of them.

But remember, Buttmunch is always watching you :google

Sure bunky. :panic: *runs to close all the curtains and load the .45* :panic:

As a huge Friday/Jason fan (1-5), I had a lot I wanted to say. For now, I'll keep it to this:

Don't know how much the photography is playing in here, but there seems to be some serious proportion issues. The torso in particular is badly out of proportion, which is a key part of his overall Jason-ness.

It seems my good buddy Jason has a severe case of Rambo PF-itis. I'd be willing to bet some of the same people who worked on the Rambo PF worked on this, too. If I'm wrong, that's fine, it was just that the Rambo PF was literally the first thing that popped into my head when the product was revealed tonight. I didn't think, AWESOME...or AMAZING...I thought...uh....Rambo PF. Did I order it? OF COURSE! For the same reason I ordered that stupid FVJ Jason PF many years ago, along with the hope that Sideshow has an inept photography dept!

Jason from 3 is determined and has a hulking presence. This isn't hulking or determined to me. This Jason almost has a sort of "confused" vibe about him.

Nothing would please me more than to eat my words when he arrives and is in hand. I'm a very discerning Voorhees fan and collector, and so far, I'm underwhelmed by this.

Chase got one?

I don't see KD in here! I hope he snags one!

I sure hope my boy Chase didn't eff up and miss out on this.

Congrats Roy.Elite must have this. If Chase didnt get one,One of the non- elite should just give it to him.

:rock

Yes, have not heard from chase. He is pretty quick about these sorts of things though.

All is well ma-phukaz!!!

Ex. ordered :rock :rock :rock

Sideshow killed it! 100% win!

Ex. edition size should be smaller, like 3, One for me, Roy and Shai. But 200 is kool too.

Exc. on this is a must, if you dont have an exc ordered, put me on ignore cause your sorry ass doesnt deserve to read my posts!

Looks like KD is viewing this thread now according to his profile, so he should be in for the Ex :rock

Santa isn't the only one watching you this time of year :lol

I'm telling Batty :pfft:

I didn't think, AWESOME...or AMAZING...I thought...uh....Rambo PF.

Could it be because the Rambo PF looks like a mogoloid retard? :dunno

:monkey3

I do think there is some awkwardness with the pose is some of the pix, but that will hopefully not be the case when see in person.

I agree about the pose. It doesn't exude the type of force or presence I think Jason has but still looks better than any other Jason collectible I've seen. Glad I got the EX it's a must with this one. Hopefully in person this piece will be a bit less awkward than in some of the pics.

I agree about the pose. It doesn't exude the type of force or presence I think Jason has but still looks better than any other Jason collectible I've seen. Glad I got the EX it's a must with this one. Hopefully in person this piece will be a bit less awkward than in some of the pics.
And if not, time heals most wounds. :D Meaning love may form for this piece over time.
I am not completely in love with the pose either, but it does seem to make him more human, which I do like. A nice vicious animalistic hunching pose would have been great.

Damn this post sucks, but it is late and I am drunk, so I'm lettin' it ride.

If it had the exact pose from the print I think it would have been more menacing.

Right now it has a more implied sense of motion, like the moment before he chops someone down, which I dig. Though a full on in mid swing of the ax would have been badass too. Either way, I dig it :cool:

Last edited:
If it had the exact pose from the print I think it would have been more menacing.

Right now it has a more implied sense of motion, like the moment before he chops someone down.
Exactly. Like you are just strollin' up a forest laden trail toward the lake with some hot 80's babe, just lookin' for an innocent romp, when all of a sudden, this creepy dude appears in the trail in front of you. Then, before you know what the hell is goin' on...

Exactly. Like you are just strollin' up a forest laden trail toward the lake with some hot 80's babe, just lookin' for an innocent romp, when all of a sudden, this creepy dude appears in the trail in front of you. Then, before you know what the hell is goin' on...

Yeah, can you imagine strollin' along and all of a sudden have the feeling that you are being watched, so you turn around and see this thing staring at you through the darkness?

300079_press09-001.jpg

I don't know about you but I'd crap my pants! Menacing enough for me!

Back