Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know if Nam got in.
Heres mine,
2010-11-26 05:07:47

Hey bud. Yeah, I nabbed one. It kept to the Flex-Pay page which is WL'd but the reg is still up. After repeated refreshes and hitting back, I finally got the order through. Sideshow needs to fix their ____, bad! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

* ORDER ID: #TXXXXXXX
* ORDER DATE 2010-11-26 05:15:17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Friday the 13th Collectibles Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th Part III Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive Version
Item Number: 3000791
Price: $279.99

This was a great way to end the day. I'll display this piece proudly. I'm glad that Sideshow didn't post about these on their facebook page. The less bandwagon jumpers buying this, the better.

Nah, I just said ____ it and canceled the flex-pay one and placed a pre-order for the one time pay and that goes through. WTF?

Just call them tomorrow and I am pretty sure they can change your order to flexpay. All that matters is that you got an exc. reserved.

Congrats Roy.Elite must have this. If Chase didnt get one,One of the non- elite should just give it to him.

Couldn't agree more! :rock

NICE! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Yes, have not heard from chase. He is pretty quick about these sorts of things though.

Either way i'll make sure he gets it ................. if people have to die Chase will have this piece in his collection :lecture

I'll be displaying him with the unmasked portrait and machete, and I'll buy a regular. Unmasked head is too awesome not to display.

You know as iconic as the mask is I may consider this too. That sculpt is sick awesome!

Just call them tomorrow and I am pretty sure they can change your order to flexpay. All that matters is that you got an exc. reserved.

I just usualy do flex-pay to appease the old lady a bit more. Money's not really a big issue with me. She'll get over it.

The hardest question is how to display him I def going with the mask but do I want axe or machette so much awsome in this pf.

wow...the exclusive is set at only 200? Seths gonna pee himself when he wakes up in the morning to find out his old man scored him one of these puppies!!!:yess:. I havent been this jazzed about a Sideshow item since The Wolfman PF!

Back