Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bud. Yeah, I nabbed one. It kept to the Flex-Pay page which is WL'd but the reg is still up. After repeated refreshes and hitting back, I finally got the order through. Sideshow needs to fix their ____, bad! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

right on man, just glad to see the Jason fans are getting theres in.

Got mine ordered!!!!

Looks to be a great piece! Not only that but you get 3 pieces for the ex! And the EX is only 200 pcs. That's a triple threat right there!

This is my kind of piece. He will look great next to my Patient Zero PF.

Got mine ordered!!!!

Looks to be a great piece! Not only that but you get 3 pieces for the ex! And the EX is only 200 pcs. That's a triple threat right there!

This is my kind of piece. He will look great next to my Patient Zero PF.

4 actually.

Unmasked head
Machete right hand
weapon-less left hand
art print

:rock

Ordered. I wish he did not look awkward holding the machete though.

Actually if you notice, they have the hand in two different poses in the pics. One with the back of the hand facing forward, and one with the fingers facing forward. So that is two more poses they snuck in for us! :rock

But I think it looks decent due to the limited nature the body's pose can give the alternate hands.

Last edited:
It is going to be hard figuring out what to display him with, but i figure every now and then i'll just switch out his head or machete to axe. The unmasked head is just so epic!!!

right on man, just glad to see the Jason fans are getting theres in.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I would disagree with that. Very, very good, but a 1:6 figure that can't even move its neck is far from perfect.

I think he's one of the VERY FEW exceptions to the rule. In his case I actually prefer the aesthetics over the articulation.

i even got one ordered, don't collect this line but i can tell this one's near perfect and i can appreciate that.
and an ES of only 200 is win all around

It is going to be hard figuring out what to display him with, but i figure every now and then i'll just switch out his head or machete to axe. The unmasked head is just so epic!!!

Epic! Ordered on my phone and lost the signal. Tried again on my GF's computer and it said sold out at 9:04.
Checked my phone again and it was in my cart! Awesome!!!

Back