Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is Sgt Barnes the last release for spook then? Is Jason not going to make an appearance? Damn you SS!!!

Barnes wasn;t actually part of Spook. They just threw it up for pre-order yesterday. Today there will be one final Spook Product Announcement.

Jason part 3 is in the new mort comic !!!! Its going to be it today guys !!!!

Dont know dude... But im excited... Feels like ____ing an ____ !!!

Shai actually has a point there but I am sure we will be screwed over again.

:lol:lol:lol

i dont think they have shown the product to be revieled in the comic before they revieled it though right? idk...........this has been the worst spook so far, so nothing would suprise me.

Yeah its definetly a toss up...while yes he has the pt. 3 clothes on hes linked to the "terror of crystal lake" so its going to be interesting and good lord im so hoping today is the day.

Sonofa_____! I wish they would just put up whatever they are gonna put up. I gotta go to bed.

Mother____er :mad:

Sonofa_____! I wish they would just put up whatever they are gonna put up. I gotta go to bed.

I know! I don't know what's gonna be worse, the waiting or the possible disappointment of no Jason. Didn't they conclude everything around noon last year, or am I mistaken?

I still don't know why you guys think I have anything to do with this project. I'm just a huge fan and wished like hell I was the one to paint it. I'm also not in-house, so all I know is what they send to me for painting. Like you guys, I was totally hoping to see this by now, or even tonight. I really don't know what the plan is, or how far along this is.

Where was Jason in the Mort comic?

Why do you have to go to bed? It's not even trick or treat time where I am.

I gotta go to work at midnight, so I sleep in the evening.

And Sideshow is ____ing that up :tap

Back