Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm buying one. I've decided. My FIRST PF.

I'm not a statue fan...and I doubt i'll ever will be a true one....but I want this. Looks so ____ing good. And so imposing. :exactly:

I'm even thinking of it and I HATE non articulated stuff.

Aweosme Collection man but you need more Predator Stuff in there...

This Jason piece is the first PF of the modern boys that I am probably going to push the button on. I also like the Freddy. This will make some of you hate me---but I didnt like their Leatherface pf. Some Predators to cheer you up, not visible from the wide shots.

Theres no "usual" anything with Sideshow when it come to such an early in progress sneak peak and reveal. Could be a week or could be 6 months or even a year.

My guess, we will see him no later than Spook though.

My money is on a Spook preorder with a Q2 ship date. Even if it's listed as a Q1 ship date, I still say it will actually ship Q2. Which is fine, I want this to be perfect.

As was said earlier, it's all about the POSE. At this point, Jason was still a lively murder-lovin' woods mutant, so I want to see something DYNAMIC. Either that, or something of a victory pose, like the TOCL statue.

Either way, just not another lumbering franken-Jason pose.

As was said earlier, it's all about the POSE. At this point, Jason was still a lively murder-lovin' woods mutant, so I want to see something DYNAMIC. Either that, or something of a victory pose, like the TOCL statue.

Either way, just not another lumbering franken-Jason pose.

:slap Would you be happier if he was doing a pirouette en point? :huh

Much as it pains me to agree with Nam, how dynamic was Jason in that movie? Apart from climbing up a ladder at one point, picking up victims and swinging axes, pitchforks, machetes, and other instruments of death, he wasn't very mobile. This ain't no "fast running" Jason from that crappy re-envisioning.

Much as it pains me to agree with Nam, how dynamic was Jason in that movie? Apart from climbing up a ladder at one point, picking up victims and swinging axes, pitchforks, machetes, and other instruments of death, he wasn't very mobile. This ain't no "fast running" Jason from that crappy re-envisioning.

Uhhh... newb.... Jason ran in Pt. 3. ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/USdL3CAa7H4?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/USdL3CAa7H4?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

That said, I've seen how SSC takes liberties with that (T2 maquette) and would prefer a hulking Jason to one who looks like he's posing for a "slippery when wet" sign. :lol

I can't see that video here, but will assume he is standing in place, looking menacing. Because that's all he did in pt. 3. Period. I am never wrong. Or, the footage is doctored.

...i was going to say he did run in 3...even with a wounded leg he ran. Although I understand people saying they want "dynamic" but I actually love the hulking lumbering "franken" Jason pose. Yeah to me him standing with his axe in hand or machete in hand is sort of like a victory pose in a sense and damn that would be sweet.

I was thinking maybe the ex would be the axe gash in his head/mask at the end of 3...or maybe it would just be the alt head unless the mask is just removable then it would be cool to have the alt head to have the gash. Just some thoughts...or maybe it will be the choice of machete or axe...or harpoon, lol j/k.

If he did run, it couldn't have been for more than a few brief instances at the end chasing that chick. I haven't seen the movie 50 times, nor have I seen it recently, but he surely wasn't running around chasing his victims for the bulk of the movie (which was what they were trying to do more of with the re-make).

If he did run, it couldn't have been for more than a few brief instances at the end chasing that chick. I haven't seen the movie 50 times, nor have I seen it recently, but he surely wasn't running around chasing his victims for the bulk of the movie (which was what they were trying to do more of with the re-make).

I actually thought that the remake, along with the TCM and Amityville remakes, was done not only well, but faithful to the source material. He ran more than you'd think throughout 2-4.

Back