Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dynamic doesn't have to mean running...I mean something more along the lines "going to kill you in the next 10 seconds" rather than "standing around in a toolshed for 40 minutes waiting for teen to require a lightbulb" ..

Something like the PF Leatherface pose would be perfect, but from the promo shots, I dont see that happening...

I actually thought that the remake, along with the TCM and Amityville remakes, was done not only well, but faithful to the source material. He ran more than you'd think throughout 2-4.

This. Also (and this comment is not aimed at any one person) I hate how many people think Jason is retarded. He wasn't. He may not have been the brightest bulb out there but he wasn't stupid either. He knows to cut power lines, he led the cop in part 2 to his little hut and killed him there where he had the advantage, he hides bodies in areas knowing his final victim will find it to intimidate them, he spends hours stalking his victims killing them off 1 by 1 untill there aren't enough left so they can gang up on him and in part 4 he sneaks into Rob's tent just to break the gun so he can't use it againt him later. Like I said he may not be the smartest slasher around but he isn't the retard many belive he is.

heres my pt. 3 and thats pretty much how he sits on his stand as well. Sometimes I put him in the "it cant be you" pulling his mask up with his hand pose.

picture.php

Something like the PF Leatherface pose would be perfect.

I agree, something suggesting action would be great. Thats one of the reasons I love the LF so much. Its easily one of the best PF's Sideshow has ever done for this reason. Its like a freeze frame moments before the impending doom of one of Leatherface's victims. I love it. You dont see that in many premium formats.

A hulking standing Jason would be great too, but it would be even better if Sideshow did a more dynamic pose.

edit: L-O-L

Yeah... thought so. :lol:moon

I agree, something suggesting action would be great. Thats one of the reasons I love the LF so much. Its easily one of the best PF's Sideshow has ever done for this reason. Its like a freeze frame moments before the impending doom of one of Leatherface's victims. I love it. You dont see that in many premium formats.

A hulking standing Jason would be great too, but it would be even better if Sideshow did a more dynamic pose.

Not sure about that. Back when the TCM piece was released, I would've absolutely agreed. But now, with all the poor choices they're making for poses (both T800s, Luke, Yoda/501st, etc.,) I would prefer just a static Jason. Less to ____ up.

Last edited:
yeah Im down for whatever pose they put him in...even if it is something dynamic, it cant be that bad because I woudl think they would reference a scene from the movie if anything, but more preferably I would much happier with my frankenjason.

yeah Im down for whatever pose they put him in...even if it is something dynamic, it cant be that bad because I woudl think they would reference a scene from the movie if anything, but more preferably I would much happier with my frankenjason.

hunmo7.jpg

terminator.jpg

usdcg.jpg

NO dynamic poses please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Well if you're gonna point out three shat poses it makes a lop sided case.

There are plenty of recent offerings with more "dynamic" poses that are great. Gambit, Sabretooth, Wolverine to name a few. You could even toss Mola Ram in there.

So it can be done right.

well since your tossing wierd poses in the mix. I dont personally think its wierd, I love it, but at the same time its getting a bunch of crap is the morgul lord.

This. Also (and this comment is not aimed at any one person) I hate how many people think Jason is retarded. He wasn't. He may not have been the brightest bulb out there but he wasn't stupid either. He knows to cut power lines, he led the cop in part 2 to his little hut and killed him there where he had the advantage, he hides bodies in areas knowing his final victim will find it to intimidate them, he spends hours stalking his victims killing them off 1 by 1 untill there aren't enough left so they can gang up on him and in part 4 he sneaks into Rob's tent just to break the gun so he can't use it againt him later. Like I said he may not be the smartest slasher around but he isn't the retard many belive he is.

Agreed. Don't forget he tracked down the chick who killed his mom to wear she lived which looked to be away from Crystal Lake.

Back