Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait for the reveal before i get all worked up about this statue. The POSE is KEY, i will be let down if it's similar to the prototype.

Sideshow has their work cut out for them if they wanna top the Part VII Scream Scene...IMO Sideshow's best Jason Voorhees statue.

Im the same somewhat.
I really want this piece but I want it to be good. Top pose, likeness, all that.

Kind of expect the hockey mask to be a clear blank painted white on the inside, closeness to original color out, with correct scuff marks and crackling.

Im just kidding with that last part but still, this is a BIG want for me

Kind of expect the hockey mask to be a clear blank painted white on the inside, closeness to original color out, with correct scuff marks and crackling.

Im just kidding with that last part but still, this is a BIG want for me

LOL, i highly doubt it will have the scuff marks...it would be very cool if it did

PF of the decade. This statue just cant fail. Buy one or be a low end collectibles loser collector forever.

PF of the decade. This statue just cant fail. Buy one or be a low end collectibles loser collector forever.

I'm buying one. I've decided. My FIRST PF.

I'm not a statue fan...and I doubt i'll ever will be a true one....but I want this. Looks so ____ing good. And so imposing. :exactly:

I still love my figures, I mean how can you not love what HT's is doing. Its nice to have the best of both worlds imo. Little bit ah this and a little bit ah that. :D

:rock :rock :rock

Although my 12" spending has curved. I pick up a piece here and there if it is well done and I like the character.

That is the ____ing truth. Started with 12" and once I got the Indy PF, it was the end for me.

4173262_40621549cb_z.jpg
:monkey3

I havent bought anything other than 1:1 in the past three years! But, I'm getting this PF! Nobody's taking Pre-Orders yet?

Indy is the only PF I own. I will be getting this one. Now I have to figure out where to put it.

Maskfreak: "Hey babe, I want to put up this iconic killer of teens up somewhere. Where do you think?"

Wife: "how about up your A$$!"

Indy is the only PF I own. I will be getting this one. Now I have to figure out where to put it.

Maskfreak: "Hey babe, I want to put up this iconic killer of teens up somewhere. Where do you think?"

Wife: "how about up your A$$!"

Sounds like the start of an interesting night. :lol

Back