Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt that this is going to be a pre-sale when Spooktakular rolls around again - which SUCKS because unless you have all day to sit in front of the computer chances of me getting my hands on one are poor :-( all the pre-sales from last years Spooktakular I didnt get because I have to WORK to make a living and cannot sit around and wait all day until Sideshow decides to suprise eveyone and post the pre-sale......ahhhh well if I dont get it then it wasnt meant to be then, just venting you guys!! I'm sure the scalpers will be out in full force on this one!

EX Patient Zero PF? SSE Franky vs. Wolfy & Drac Dios? :huh

Those all had pretty low edition sizes. The Jason EX edition size will be 300 minimum.

I dunno, maybe I'm just cynical because the stuff I'm interested in never goes up in value. And I am *very* interested in this PF. :panic:

Ditto....and this thread must stay on top.

hell yeah gotta be on top.

Those all had pretty low edition sizes. The Jason EX edition size will be 300 minimum.

I dunno, maybe I'm just cynical because the stuff I'm interested in never goes up in value. And I am *very* interested in this PF. :panic:

Same here, everything I like is the stuff usually not many other people care for. I so cant wait for this PF. I actually canceled a few pre-orders on things I had at other sites.

I think we all are. Which makes this piece even more desirable to flippers. I really hope the Ex is a respectable one so we don't have a nightmare during preorder. With something like this, it needs to be a PPO, not a "ooh, whenever we put it up" newsletter preorder.

Hell yeah, this is top on my priority list. I'll sell ____ if I have to to get this.

Thats what Im talking about...like I said Im alraedy canceling orders and seeing what I can get rid of to make sure I get one of these. Seriously this is my grail :pray:

I'm going to wait for the reveal before i get all worked up about this statue. The POSE is KEY, i will be let down if it's similar to the prototype.

Sideshow has their work cut out for them if they wanna top the Part VII Scream Scene...IMO Sideshow's best Jason Voorhees statue.

Back