Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be the first PF ever for me.

I'm a figure fan. And will be forever....but seriously, this is classic Jason. And classic Jason is just...well...____ing awesome.

Depends on the price (300 i'm sure)....but it's a maybe. A huge maybe...

I'm guessing this PF will be pretty huge. He was a big ass Jason. Will look good with my signed richard Brooker photo. Very much looking forward to this and about time too.

I'm guessing this PF will be pretty huge. He was a big ass Jason. Will look good with my signed richard Brooker photo. Very much looking forward to this and about time too.

I don't have any faith in that, whatsoever. Look at the Conan PF. They turned the Austrian Oak into a ripped midget. :lol

True. The FVJ PF was pretty big. And the base was minimal. I'm hoping this is at least 23 inches tall.

:lecture

spwan•tard (noun) - Poor piece of crap who blasts real collectibles in secret defense of horribly sculpted plastic kiddie garbage. Often posts to message boards with insanely huge signature images.

spwan•tard (noun) - Poor piece of crap who blasts real collectibles in secret defense of horribly sculpted plastic kiddie garbage. Often posts to message boards with insanely huge signature images.

:lecture :lecture:lecture

THIS IS going to look great with FVJ Jason and the Terror from Crystal Lake Jason. 3 Bad Muthas armed with a machete. Ready to slice and dice.

Not saying Hodder is fat, he is a big dude, But with all the makeup and stuff on, Jason look too fat and barrel shaped, and he was supposed to be all rotted. The way he was alway heaving was lame too :lol

Just another reason I don't like Part 7, the main one being the telekenetic girl........:monkey4

So, who is burning their FvJ PF? :lol

Back