Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't decided. Probably with his axe but unsure if mask on or off. I just know I'm very happy to have him.

Another nice thing about this piece is that both heads have pretty good balance on their own, so you can actually display them like a mini bust next to the statue.

I don't think it being removable would change anything for me. I do feel like I'm leaning toward the masked version because that is how I think of Jason when I see him in my mind.

Another nice thing about this piece is that both heads have pretty good balance on their own, so you can actually display them like a mini bust next to the statue.

Without the torso?

I don't think it being removable would change anything for me. I do feel like I'm leaning toward the masked version because that is how I think of Jason when I see him in my mind.

Yeah that is how we all do but I like the idea of the mask being removable instead of swapping heads.

He looks best holding the ax with the mask on.

Yes that's how I have him now.

:hi5:

Without the mask he looks like sloth from the goonies :lol

Its true but it's better than nothing, I just see no point on having the EX since I only display it right now as if it was the regular.

Still waiting for that custom removable mask. :)

I think you will be waiting a long time. Other than surfer has anyone else made one for just themselves on here?

I would 100% display him with the mask half on if that was the case.

How do you mean half on? Like he it has been lifted up? When Chris in part 3 says who are you and he lifts it up then of course she says it's U! :horror

We are going to buy a black riser to put under Freddy so he doesn't look so ridiculous next to the fantabulous Jason.

999447_10151809499267247_1291412127_n.jpg

537216_10151809499707247_25532553_n.jpg

Mines been back in the box for a while now just because Im doing some rearranging that's taking a lot longer than I expected (im lazy). I'll be happy once I bring this guy back out.

Got this locally recently. It was 350$ Nothing could prepare me for the awesomeness of this statue. This is a great looking statue. It's only the non-exclusive, but I'm content.

Last edited:
Back