Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

just though id show off my Jason Voorhees Exclusive sideshow statue with custom 1:4 hockey mask.

They aren't the best pictures as the lighting is pretty crap but you can get the idea.

The sideshow mask was bugging me too much so i decided to change that.

Now i am 100% happy with this statue, atleast for now :p

Before:

1104886493_Ghckm-L.jpg

After:

124ikh0.jpg

2qnp4xk.jpg

2h32yxy.jpg

2luym95.jpg

Hey all,

just though id show off my Jason Voorhees Exclusive sideshow statue with custom 1:4 hockey mask.

They aren't the best pictures as the lighting is pretty crap but you can get the idea.

The sideshow mask was bugging me too much so i decided to change that.

Now i am 100% happy with this statue, atleast for now :p

Looking very good my friend. That mask looks much better. :wave

I want a ex for this how much is a good fair price for it? I like the sword he's holding much better than the reg axe.

But the ex does looks so good even better than the axe on the reg. The new jason PF aslo has a knife. I hope they give the new jason a good ex to stand apart from this one so that I can have 2 Jason's. If both is only holding a knife that that's kind of lame. also really hope SS can do a new leather face.

But the ex does looks so good even better than the axe on the reg. The new jason PF aslo has a knife. I hope they give the new jason a good ex to stand apart from this one so that I can have 2 Jason's. If both is only holding a knife that that's kind of lame. also really hope SS can do a new leather face.

The machete is Jason's signature weapon

The machete is Jason's signature weapon

Yes that's why I want the ex. I have a reg he's great but I'm missing out by not having the ex. I checked the bay and there's no ex to be found for this version? Would love to get one for a good price. I just found out the ES for the ex is only 200? Wow that is the good old days. :lol thanks for the spelling on the sword thing. I couldn't spell it so I just call it a sword or knife same thing in a way. It kills by stabbing.

I want a ex for this how much is a good fair price for it? I like the sword he's holding much better than the reg axe.

I just had to have the exclusive too. I was lucky to get it for $325 before it all went stupid.

prices for the exclusive usually are around the $1000. I dont know if they sell, but thats what people list them for on ebay

I just had to have the exclusive too. I was lucky to get it for $325 before it all went stupid.

prices for the exclusive usually are around the $1000. I dont know if they sell, but thats what people list them for on ebay

325.00 for the 200 ES ex?? :gah: wow! That's like stealing it. I will have to do some digging to see what the ex can be had for now. The axe is good. But the sword thing is surely better no question there. I want a ex to display which is the one I really wanted. So ex or fail for me. Maybe I can sell my reg to get a ex? Anyone wants to trade a reg for a ex one for one? :lol hey I only ask because some one may not like thier ex and want a reg :monkey3

325.00 for the 200 ES ex?? :gah: wow! That's like stealing it. I will have to do some digging to see what the ex can be had for now. The axe is good. But the sword thing is surely better no question there. I want a ex to display which is the one I really wanted. So ex or fail for me. Maybe I can sell my reg to get a ex? Anyone wants to trade a reg for a ex one for one? :lol hey I only ask because some one may not like thier ex and want a reg :monkey3

i felt the same way about the exclusive. I just had to have the machete because thats what jason is known for and has been so prominent in all the friday 13th films. To be honest, I dont know if i would have gotten the regular version.

I was extremely lucky to get the exclusive for such a cheap price. Ive also been extremely lucky with some of the other sideshow statues too. About a year ago i got the Jack the ripper statue for $200 and afew years before that i got the sideshow leatherface for $400.

Its all about timing. Someone wanting to sell something that bad they are willing to give ya a good deal.

Just got him in today and set him up after a few modifications

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back