Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I wasn't really that into collecting Horror statues but grew up watching the legends (ie: Freddy, Jason) and was able to acquire this piece on ebay (reg version) for $250 plus ship. Wish my ebay bucks it came out to about $254 shipped. Gotta say I love this piece. Having the ex machete would've been even better but I am still very happy with this regular piece with the ax. :D

So I wasn't really that into collecting Horror statues but grew up watching the legends (ie: Freddy, Jason) and was able to acquire this piece on ebay (reg version) for $250 plus ship. Wish my ebay bucks it came out to about $254 shipped. Gotta say I love this piece. Having the ex machete would've been even better but I am still very happy with this regular piece with the ax. :D

This is when it's a small world starts playing, I am the seller that you purchased this from and I knew your user name sounded REALLY familiar I couldn't remember why or where from... I see your post all the time and I purchased something from you on here lol.... I actually clicked on this post to see if a fellow freak ended up with it (I was sad to see it go!) Thank you good sir!

So I wasn't really that into collecting Horror statues but grew up watching the legends (ie: Freddy, Jason) and was able to acquire this piece on ebay (reg version) for $250 plus ship. Wish my ebay bucks it came out to about $254 shipped.

Was it new?

Gotta say I love this piece. Having the ex machete would've been even better but I am still very happy with this regular piece with the ax. :D

You don't need the EX piece, I have the EX piece but display at as a regular piece. Don't get me wrong I would rather display it with the machete but unless u mod it, the wrist faces towards the side. However, you could put the wrist in the socket crooked but that makes it somewhat quite loose, nevertheless, it can then face forwards. Only thing I like about the EX is having the extra head, nevertheless, I would rather one head with a removable mask because it is annoying to swap heads.:gah:

So what I am saying is don't get so worked up about not having the EX because the machete hand looks weird unless u put the magnet in the socket crooked so ironically the hand faces straight. :wink1:

Here's the still from the movie that Furg(Chris) wanted to replicate, it's sort of the clean or more brightly lit scenes on the mask.

IMG_6975_zps0e6f38fd.jpg

IMG_6976_zpsb23d5c5d.jpg

IMG_6977_zps37d0ed98.jpg

IMG_6978_zpsc157ebd6.jpg

IMG_7003_zps10bbdbb5.jpg

IMG_7005_zps3c022fb0.jpg

IMG_6979_zps9a3aeec4.jpg

Ski

I love that paint job Ski, especially the veins on the sculpt. :clap

This is when it's a small world starts playing, I am the seller that you purchased this from and I knew your user name sounded REALLY familiar I couldn't remember why or where from... I see your post all the time and I purchased something from you on here lol.... I actually clicked on this post to see if a fellow freak ended up with it (I was sad to see it go!) Thank you good sir!

A lot of times when I do purchase something from eBay I do wonder that myself if the seller is indeed a member here too. Bwahahaha! Oh man Yea we have done transactions in the past before. Oh man if we knew I would've totally helped you avoid those darn fees from eBay! But yea its got his own space in the Detolf and is next door neighbors to Freddy PF and Lord of Darkness PF. He looks very happy here. Thanks so much again for the awesome deal my friend.

Was it new?

You don't need the EX piece, I have the EX piece but display at as a regular piece. Don't get me wrong I would rather display it with the machete but unless u mod it, the wrist faces towards the side. However, you could put the wrist in the socket crooked but that makes it somewhat quite loose, nevertheless, it can then face forwards. Only thing I like about the EX is having the extra head, nevertheless, I would rather one head with a removable mask because it is annoying to swap heads.:gah:

So what I am saying is don't get so worked up about not having the EX because the machete hand looks weird unless u put the magnet in the socket crooked so ironically the hand faces straight. :wink1:

Nah it was displayed and had a small tiny chip on the base right by where the foot peg goes in and is fully covered by the foot while on display. I gotta say I am super happy with it. And yea as iconic as him smiting with a machete is, the position of it would be totally weird for me to display it inside a detolf. And I don't really care for the unmasked head. The hockey mask and Jason go together like bread and butter. Definitely one of my best purchases.

The crazy part is that I caught an awesome deal just a day before from a local seller and got the new Freddy PF regular for only $200. And Freddy was pretty lonely being the only horror statue in my display, I thought I really needed a Jason to go with him. Did some research and found that Sideshow did 2 Jasons, and this one is just way too iconic to pass up since it was the first time Jason picked up the hockey mask. (Not a fan of the sack :lol) So I went on eBay and there it was waiting for me. Made COD an offer and now I can't stop looking at both pieces.

Nah it was displayed and had a small tiny chip on the base right by where the foot peg goes in and is fully covered by the foot while on display. I gotta say I am super happy with it. And yea as iconic as him smiting with a machete is, the position of it would be totally weird for me to display it inside a detolf. And I don't really care for the unmasked head. The hockey mask and Jason go together like bread and butter. Definitely one of my best purchases.

Yeah that is true but I just like the idea how u can remove (well suppose to be able to remove his mask) to see his fiendish face. :wink1:

It's just a great piece out of the box no matter what version you get. (Then you got guys like SilentSurfer and Ski taking it one step beyond with their out of this world mods) But I have the reg and later scored the ex, and this could be one of my favorite pf's out of the 13 I already have. With either version I've had displayed I have found myself staring at this piece the most.

It's just a great piece out of the box no matter what version you get. (Then you got Ski taking it one step beyond with his out of this world mods) But I have the reg and later scored the ex, and this could be one of my favorite pf's out of the 13 I already have. With either version I've had displayed I have found myself staring at this piece the most.

So u have two? I use to have two there is a picture of them both side by side buried in this thread somewhere. I didn't want to sell the other one but I felt I no longer needed the regular and needed the money to buy something else.

For now yes I have both but the regular is boxed up in storage for now. I have a friend that wants me to hold onto him for awhile until he can buy him from me, otherwise I might have offered him to Buffy, though I think we may live too far apart for convenience sake.

For now yes I have both but the regular is boxed up in storage for now. I have a friend that wants me to hold onto him for awhile until he can buy him from me, otherwise I might have offered him to Buffy, though I think we may live too far apart for convenience sake.

You are awesome for that, seriously. Right now I'm in the process of buying another member's. I haven't paid him yet but plan to later this afternoon. He's probably thinking I wont pay him, but I will. I just need to be at my secure pc before I pp anything.

Congrats. You're going to love it. Jason III really is one of Sideshow's best premium formats. And he's HUGE!

Congrats. You're going to love it. Jason III really is one of Sideshow's best premium formats. And he's HUGE!

Also not hollow like the current ones but a solid cast. Makes u feel like you are getting your money's worth instead of buying something that can be cracked open like an egg but with nothing inside it.:rock

A lot of times when I do purchase something from eBay I do wonder that myself if the seller is indeed a member here too. Bwahahaha! Oh man Yea we have done transactions in the past before. Oh man if we knew I would've totally helped you avoid those darn fees from eBay! But yea its got his own space in the Detolf and is next door neighbors to Freddy PF and Lord of Darkness PF. He looks very happy here. Thanks so much again for the awesome deal my friend.

No problem and thank you! I was in need of money pretty bad so you buying that really helped (back on my feet for now) Selling outside of Ebay would have been great but I have made my peace with fees lol, I am very happy you are so pleased with the statue and I'm glad it found a good home! I was super nervous sending it without a box and was extremely relieved when it arrived safe!... Thanks again!

Fanfreakingtastic Surfer!!! Amazing!

BloodyNightmareJason04.jpg

BloodyNightmareJason02.jpg

Okay, here's the mod list for this project.

1) sculpt axe wound in head

2) sculpt knife wound on left hand

3) add knife cut to right pant leg

4) grind off tread/cleats from bottom of shoes (don't know why those were there to begin with)

5) grind down/reshape axe head to make it like a REAL axe head

6) fill in and redrill all mask holes to correct size and position on masked portrait, sculpt correct snaps, recast mask portion, paint to reference, add real elastic straps

7) repaint flesh and add blood effects

8) grind down shoulder/deltoid area so they sloap more and let the head seem a bit larger

FUTURE MODS

9) repaint concrete portion of base and add "FRIDAY THE 13TH" logo

10) recast machete and remove hand so bloody machete can lie next to mask

11) change base top to simulated dirt and real hay with blood splatter

Back