Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my ****ing god! Broken record! :(

picture.php

I guess ignorance is bliss? :huh

Speaking of which I took your advice and picked up the regular, I just received it this morning and I am blown away :thud:

This guy is huge and photos really don't do it justice, there are just so many little details in the clothing and sculpt that you just don't see in pictures.

My first horror PF but most certainly not my last.

Glad you like him. He's easily in the top 10 pieces of my collection.

Last edited:
Wow the world is harsh! Getting old statues really is almost impossible. I guess my fault for getting in late. I'm so glad I didn't come in this hobbie another year later. If I did I would not know what to do at this point. I mean malgus ex, spider woman ex, lady death ex, batman ex, ivy ex, storm ex, secura ex, etc. Makes me sick just thinking about it. :monkey4
Maybe a Freddy fan who comes in late might someday buy my ex for 700.00 then I will use it to buy my Jason ex. I know I will keep hoping. :pray:

You want to sell your Freddy EX for $700 to fund Jason PF EX? Good luck with that :lol yah getting into the hobby late and paying flipper prices suck. Luckily I'm done with it now (well maybe a Cammy PF EX) though.

Was also thinking of grabbing on of those old McFarlane 3D movie Posters of Friday the 13th to display with him in the Detolf.
I'm doing the same. I have the McFarlane Friday poster and Nightmare on Elm st. I plan to use when Freddy arrives. Just trying to come up with the best way to display them. Ideally I'd like them elevated up a bit with maybe suction or stick-on hooks so they are easily seen behind the figures but don't want to risk them falling down and breaking something....

I'm doing the same. I have the McFarlane Friday poster and Nightmare on Elm st. I plan to use when Freddy arrives. Just trying to come up with the best way to display them. Ideally I'd like them elevated up a bit with maybe suction or stick-on hooks so they are easily seen behind the figures but don't want to risk them falling down and breaking something....

You might be better off using those 3M adhesive strips then. I wouldn't trust suction cups at all, and if a corner tags the shelf below, that's gonna send everything crashing through both shelves to the bottom of the detolf.

You might be better off using those 3M adhesive strips then. I wouldn't trust suction cups at all, and if a corner tags the shelf below, that's gonna send everything crashing through both shelves to the bottom of the detolf.
Thanks. I just looked into the Command 3M picture hanging strips. I guess they'd be my best bet for avoiding disaster if I decide to hang these things.

I have the part 3 mondo print

I just looked that print up on ebay and it looks fantastic! They seem to be going for around the $90 mark, is it worth $90 in your opinion?

Also can I ask if you framed and hung it or have you displayed it with Jason somehow?

Photoshopped for effect. :D If you look carefully it's actually all over his pants and a little on his shirt also. I wouldn't have it in me to paint this. :rotfl

I have a Crash art that would of went nice with this statue. Its not his print but his actual sketch

I just looked that print up on ebay and it looks fantastic! They seem to be going for around the $90 mark, is it worth $90 in your opinion?

Also can I ask if you framed and hung it or have you displayed it with Jason somehow?

You can probably get it a few bucks cheaper, but it's worth it. I haven't got it in a frame & on the wall yet. I plan to though

Thought this pic turned out kinda cool. This is still one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

Back