Friday the 13th 35th Anniversary 8″ Scale Retro 2-Pack Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see the full reveal of this set. Hopefully I'll be able to snag one as it's going to be an exclusive.

This piece is going to be hard to get and very valuable now...

I could see scalpers buying this up thinking it will be more valuable, especially since it's going to be a comic con exclusive, but I don't think more people will want it just because Betsy has died. Meaning there is only so many action figure collectors that would have bought this figure to begin with. Regardless I hope I can get one as I've been so excited about it since it was announced.

I wouldn't even worry about the exclusivity or asking price.

These will inevitably hit eBay within hours of becoming available. Just gonna have to dig deeper into your pockets.

df2d311bd76a25c3f8457c5921fa82d0.jpg

d3904e7a6701fb6271d9b37fed5ce015.jpg

My custom 1/6 Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

This piece is going to be hard to get and very valuable now...

I actually disagree it'll be hard to get. Neca tends to release these SDCC exclusives a few months later again for those who missed out. Super Freddy and NES Jason are still around now and not really that expensive. Neca know this set will sell well so they won't just limit to a small amount even if they say otherwise. I don't believe there was only 5000 super Freddy's made for example

True. I guess these should be easy to get. Hopefully.

Mego line is my favorite line NECA's ever done.

True. I guess these should be easy to get. Hopefully.

Mego line is my favorite line NECA's ever done.

Same here. I've got 12 horror so far in a cabinet and on a wall. They need to make a pinhead with the three original cenobites, Pennywise and Candyman. They can't get the licence to Halloween which is a annoying because there's so many things they could do with that in Mego. Like a two pack young Michael Myers and Loomis set similar to the Jason double set.

I like those 8" retro cloth Jason toys. I just saw they made a Ghostface and Misfits Fiend. Pretty cool stuff, just small.

Dude buy them for the packaging. If you look in my topic go a few pages back. You'll see my wall of Mego... Looks so cool.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dude buy them for the packaging. If you look in my topic go a few pages back. You'll see my wall of Mego... Looks so cool.

You're collection thread you mean? I'll check it out bro.

Can't seem to find it...:(

Nah it's in the Mego thread! My collection thread is way too old now. I'll have to update that one day

I'll find the pic and repost. Or take a new photo. Gimme a few

Back