Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I've found a spot for him and put his tail on. Got to say, I love my foam filled rubber Raccoon.

Been a long time since I got a PF.
Living off $200 for the next two weeks so I could keep this guy.
One of the nicests PF's I own.

Some new stuff. So happy to have these. Need some more Guardians stuff.

Nice posing. I like the walking (especially Rocket doing the ol' adjust) to evoke the scene from the film (and their bases fit nicely with Groot behind). I decided (after having his face out for awhile) to post Starlord with his helmet cause it's just too damn cool and Groot's ferocious face goes so well with Rocket on his shoulder loaded for bear---er, raccoon. Cancelled my Gamora a while ago on a purge of pre-orders but I might have to revisit that.

Attachments

• IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 176
Rocket and Groot look awesome like that.
I wanted to get a second set so I could have the group walking and another of Rocket on Groot but I have the Gentle Giant statue on order so I decided to just stick with one set.

Rocket and Groot look awesome like that.
I wanted to get a second set so I could have the group walking and another of Rocket on Groot but I have the Gentle Giant statue on order so I decided to just stick with one set.

Second set would be awesome-- but I've yet to win the lottery. That's the joy of collecting-- posing and reposing. I had my Groot like that (the "light-up" hand is a great feature) for the first few months.

Great update and pics! :clap Love those Guardians photos, they all look so good together.. quite possibly my favourite set of Hot Toys figures. :)

Back