Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to get the ACI Aragorn Special Ed for the regular price thank god. Best likeness i've seen of Aragorn yet. Amazing figure.

Thank you Uncle Bingo.

It really is great Patriot666. Very happy I managed to snag one.

Asmus Nazgul on Steed. You better really love this hobby if you get this piece. I spent hours on the Nazgul. Cheap product. Horse is great but is not so good and standing.
Still, looks pretty cool when you futz around with it.

Thanks Patriot666. Not exactly the pose I wanted but his arms are so floppy, this is the best I could get.

Insane collection. Must of taken quite some time to get all of these and a nice fat check book. A dream collection for anyone

Thanks for looking guys.

yes, probably around 13 or 14 years of collecting SS and maybe 9 or 10 years for Hot Toys.

Things were a hell of a lot cheaper when I started collecting.

I love Rocket. So much.
So, I ordered this quite a while ago. He is huge!
I don't have the tail in so that I could fit him where I want him.
Neca life size Rocket.

I've been looking at the latest Neca stuff after not really paying attention to them for the last like 10 years. Looks nice and it's cheap too. I may get the Alien Queen myself. Rocket looks cool.

Last edited:
I try to focus, but fail. I just got the Hot Toys Elder Predator yesterday. Not my first HT, but I sold my 1/6 stuff a year or two ago. So now I'm back into Hot Toys. :thud:

Ya. I quit Hot Toys for a while but they always suck me back in.
That Elder is a fantastic figure though!

I don't get a lot of Neca but I wouldn't mind picking up that Queen.

You should def pick the queen up, she is super awesome. Some of there stuff is hit and miss but that is one of there stand out pieces imo. The Rocket looks really cool :)

Back