Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.

It's batteries only Sir. It's twisted and evil looking so it fits into mine quite nice. It is smallish though.

I just don't know how big this creature is so it's probably like 1/15 scale or something but ya, it fits in with my 1/6 scale stuff. The base makes it taller though.

Dam Fremen! How much do you charge for admission!? You have the biggest and most complete collection I’ve ever seen!:rock2I could spend days in there admiring your stuff.:drool I’m in awe right now. Just curious what got you so into Sci Fi/Movie/Fantasy stuff as a little girl?

Thanks Riggo. I was raised by my Dad and he was a big sci fi guy so that's probably what did it. I always hated most girls toys and was always upset that I didn't get the race track or cool boys toys for christmas.

Thats funny Fremen, yea for some reason I can't picture someone with your taste happily playing with ken and barbie x-mas morning as a kid. Sounds like you got a pretty cool Dad. By the looks of it he caught on soon you were his baby girl and didn't spoil your Christmas's for long. :)
I got the collectors bug and love for this stuff from my Dad too. I've got great memories going to the movies, reading comics and hanging out with my dad and friends growing up. I guess that's why I/we types are crazy enough to spend as much as I do on this stuff.
Thanks for sharing your collection Fremen ,it's truly awesome!

Back