• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone need a $20 GC from SDCC?

EDIT: I'll just leave the code here since the $50- ones don't have too much of a crowd after them.

CC2-SDCC2-W029C8SO

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Anyone need a $20 GC from SDCC?

EDIT: I'll just leave the code here since the $50- ones don't have too much of a crowd after them.

CC2-SDCC2-W029C8SO

Good luck! :)

I snabbed this code for the 89 Batman, much thanks!

EDIT - Doh! Realized I can't use it for Batman. That's alright, I'll just apply it towards the tracker maquette.

Last edited:
Well, they did ONCE. Special GC given out at the 2010 SDCC party. But only that one time...

I didn't say "with" pre-orders, I said "for". SSC has never allowed anyone to use a GC on a pre-order item. If you were able to use it on something, please do tell what you pre-ordered with your GC.

If there is any chance anyone has anything greater than a $20 GC I would really appreciate it. I am so tryiing to get DTK Mort before he is gone but cannot afford the $65 price tag, but they are almost gone and I am so trying to score one !

I have a $25 GC that expires 11/28/11 and I'm not going to buy anything before then. 1st to PM gets it. I think it's an international one though, so I don't think US customers can use it.

Back