• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some last minute GCs:

Code OCC-SDCC1-8TKX16N1
Discount $75
Expiration 2010-08-03 GMT

Code OCC-SDCC1-4VQLND90
Discount $75

Code OCC-SDCC1-EHITG4RM
Discount $75
Expiration 2010-08-04 GMT

Code OCC-SDCC1-CJD2ODVP
Discount $50

Code OCC-SDCC1-93X9YPQ8
Discount $50

Code OCC-SDCC1-6J1GHGT2
Discount $50

Code OCC-SDCC1-HVEQI7DR
Discount $50

Did the online sdcc codes expire today? :(

Anyone got a good $75?

These have all been used.

Some last minute GCs:

Code OCC-SDCC1-8TKX16N1
Discount $75

Code OCC-SDCC1-4VQLND90
Discount $75

Code OCC-SDCC1-EHITG4RM
Discount $75

Code OCC-SDCC1-CJD2ODVP
Discount $50

Code OCC-SDCC1-93X9YPQ8
Discount $50

Code OCC-SDCC1-6J1GHGT2
Discount $50

Code OCC-SDCC1-HVEQI7DR
Discount $50

Any $75 good ones out there? wanted to snag a akuma bust for my desk at work.

Never noticed this thread before, but ill be sure to snag as many codes as i can at the NYCC this year and post what i get.

Did anyone else's codes disappear yesterday? I had a $100 GC in my wallet since the promo started and when I went to use it, it disappeared BEFORE the cut off time. :(

same thing happened to me. send an e-mail to sideshow. maybe if enough people send an e-mail and mention what had happened, maybe they'll give us another chance.

I got screwed too! But it is GMT time not midnight as the cut off.

What was the cut off time? I'm on the east coast and have used GCs up until midnight my time with no problem before.

same thing happened to me. send an e-mail to sideshow. maybe if enough people send an e-mail and mention what had happened, maybe they'll give us another chance.

Thought about that but it was a free GC and I should have used it sooner and feel kinda bad complaining about it.

I have a question. I have a $50 Iron Man card code in my SSC Wallet and was gonna give it away but can anybody else use it since it is in my Wallet? And another question, can you use more than one code from the SDCC GC's or are we restricted to only one purchase with one of those GC's? Also, I could use a $100 GC to go after a Lost Predator and I am willing to pay some for it, but not a lot :lol.

I have a question. I have a $50 Iron Man card code in my SSC Wallet and was gonna give it away but can anybody else use it since it is in my Wallet? And another question, can you use more than one code from the SDCC GC's or are we restricted to only one purchase with one of those GC's? Also, I could use a $100 GC to go after a Lost Predator and I am willing to pay some for it, but not a lot :lol.

As far as I know all the SDCC GC codes have expired. At least the ones give out by the Winking Lady.

If you have a code in your wallet, it does not keep someone else from using it. A few people have said here that they placed a code in their wallet that was posted on the board, but someone else found and used the code before they did. The wallet does not "protect" the code.

As far as I know all the SDCC GC codes have expired. At least the ones give out by the Winking Lady.

If you have a code in your wallet, it does not keep someone else from using it. A few people have said here that they placed a code in their wallet that was posted on the board, but someone else found and used the code before they did. The wallet does not "protect" the code.

I know at the begining the wallet didn't protect the code but last I heard they changed that and now they are safe.

I guess we can test it. if anyone wants to try this $25 code go for it and let us know if it works. HOR-HIDEF-5ABDM1VU

I entered the code and it showed me the value and did not indicate it was "taken". I did not try to purchase anything with it so I am not sure if it is protected during the purchase process or not.

I know at the begining the wallet didn't protect the code but last I heard they changed that and now they are safe.

I guess we can test it. if anyone wants to try this $25 code go for it and let us know if it works. HOR-HIDEF-5ABDM1VU

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
Maybe you are right then... hopefully somebody will try to actually use it and well know for sure.

Back