• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same error with stored codes. Looking to get Mazinger with $50 to $100 code.

Thanks to MadCow for trying to help me. Like your tag under your name, too. Go Saints!

Yeah, but it worked just fine the past couple of days. I gave away two other codes even though they were in my wallet!

Dusty posted this morning that they locked the codes last night which is what's triggering that.

I got the same error with stored codes. Looking to get Mazinger with $50 to $100 code.

Thanks to MadCow for trying to help me. Like your tag under your name, too. Go Saints!

GEAUX SAINTS INDEED!!! :rock

OK I have a $75 code I was going to give to a family member, but they'll never use it. So I'll off it up here. If anybody has any DVD promo codes (I think I've used any other 'promo' besides those, but I could be wrong) they aren't going to use, I wouldn't mind swapping. I too want to snag the rest of the Environments.

Last edited:
OK I have a $75 code I was going to give to a family member, but they'll never use it. So I'll off it up here. If anybody has any DVD or other promo codes they aren't going to use, I wouldn't mind swapping. I too want to snag the rest of the Environments.

If you can't find anyone to swap with you I'd love to get the card. I don't have any valid codes though to trade.

Bummer that you can only use them once. There's a few more items I wanted to get from the gift card list.
I read that there will be a "multiple gift card use" day during this SDCC event. I don't know if that means more than one gift card "of different types" or if you can use more than one "of the same type", or both. I'm hoping the answer is both! :D

Anyone know when multiple GC day is? I don't know if they announced it...

I read that there will be a "multiple gift card use" day during this SDCC event. I don't know if that means more than one gift card "of different types" or if you can use more than one "of the same type", or both. I'm hoping the answer is both! :D

Anyone know when multiple GC day is? I don't know if they announced it...

I don't think it was announced, unless I missed it.

It was just announced, it's tomorrow July 9th. You can combine a DVD g/c with a Comic Con g/c. If anyone has a $50 DVD G/C, I'd be willing to trade a $50 Comic Con G/C. Please PM me.

Sad for the people (me) who have only gotten $15 cards compared to the people who got multiple $75's and 100's. A lot of those people have been nice enough to be willing to share since they wont be using them, but ssc wont let that happen.

Oh well, I will just have to hope for next time.

I would imagine that anyone saving a code onto their account would make it impossible to use another code given to them by someone else. The system would refuse it as the account would already be linked to the first code.

This would be a potential reason that an attempt to use a higher dollar code would fail, if you already "saved" a smaller dollar code.

But you don't have to save the g/c to your account, you can just write it down. I could see if you have it in your account, it might be problematic.

Do you guys know if the spook kit code is still good :lol

I wanna buy something BIG.

Back