• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to test that code and it's not working on anything I've tried. I'm trying it on regular price items that have no other discounts.

I tried it on Snake Eyes & Timber as well as the In Stock Armor Unleashed Mark II and it took $25 off both.

Looking to trade smaller cards for one large gift card. I have 2 $50's and a coupon code for $50 off Weta Balin (The Hobbit) - let me know.

hey fellow collector just receive my hawk eye ex premium format and got a gift card of $20 to use on star wars products

MAY4TH

use it wisely

shabz

I already used the MAY4TH code and I need to buy something else, so if some one has a card or code for whatever amount, it will be really appreciated.

Thx

It wouldn't have worked anyway unless you are a new customer. Sideshow has been manually canceling orders made by those with existing accounts that the system allowed.

It wouldn't have worked anyway unless you are a new customer. Sideshow has been manually canceling orders made by those with existing accounts that the system allowed.

Many of us old customers have used it and nothing has been cancelled yet.

I tried the code a few days ago and just yesterday SSC sent me a message that the code wouldn't be honored. They did offer me the 10% discount, so I'm going to have to think on it.

Back