• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, if anyone doesn't need the actual plastic card itself, I collect them and will take them... don't need the code, so it can be used/expired. PM me if you have any you don't want. Thanks.

How is the collection coming along? I'm up to 36.

Damn! Really? Oh well, thanks for the heads up. :hi5:

I wonder why it's not "eligible." Where does it say if an item is eligible or not?

On the main page near the bottom it says "Got a gift card? Click Here." Its mainly stuff they can't get rid of but every now and then something good gets on it.

My son's birthday is coming up and would like to get him some of the lego sets. Or even the indiana fedora (even though it's a little big at the time for him).

If anyone has some cards to get rid of, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Code: Spring2013 will get you $25 off. Good until April 21st. It was on a note that I got with my mythos Gammy today. Its not much but better than nothing.

This isn't a GC but I have $87 worth of rewards points that I would love to trade someone for. All of the figures I buy, or find interesting have free shipping or some other deal associated with them thus meaning I can't use my points toward them. If anyone would like something that is reward points redeemable I'd be happy to order it. I really want the Bruce Lee casual wear figure but sadly my points are no good on it.

Seth

I always thought you could use reward points on anything. Its not like a GC, there isn't any restrictions on them. Unless its something they changed recently.

I called and asked and they said if it has free shipping its a no go.
Please note the restrictions: Free U.S. Shipping promotions cannot be used on flex pay items (since the final payment will be after of the promotion’s end date), unless otherwise stated on a products page, or wait list fulfillment orders. This promotion cannot be combined with promotional gift cards, Rewards, site discounts, gift certificates, coupons, etc. Any discounts applied to free shipping items will be removed prior to processing, regardless of whether the site allowed you to apply multiple discounts. As per the rules of the Rewards and Gift Card programs, any of these discounts that are removed are voided and cannot be reinstated. Please make sure you are choosing your items carefully and applying your discounts properly!

So, please, if anyone needs anything from Sideshow I'd be more than willing to help out by trading my points for money! I have a photo of my account statement ready to go.

1:1. $87 for $87 in points. Seems fair. No one loses anything or gains anything.

Not really. Why would someone buy points off you when they could just spend $87 on the site and not have to pay double shipping from you to them.

Back