Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here tomorrow. Im looking forward to seeing what I got. If it is the Desert figure I am not going to complain since it was free but I would love to see Hawk since I never picked that one up.

Just placed an order last night for Rock n Roll, Shipping for a figure normally cost 14$ but this time shipping is 34$!!!? Curious just Curious.... Now off to find a loading toys hot mask type 1 :D

My order arrived today, I got the Desert Officer with my Zartan.
Im well pleased cause i already had the Sniper. They'll look amazing one either side of Major Bludd:clap

Or you can put all orders on the Sideshow waiver and they will just do it for every order without having to do it every time. That's what I did and it worked out pretty good.

Yeah, I did that years ago too. I've never understood having to sign for a package. I mean, UPS comes by when normal people are at work - just like them! So how am I supposed to sign for it? :lol Not everyone works in a place that would be easy to send to and sign for. :slap

Just placed an order last night for Rock n Roll, Shipping for a figure normally cost 14$ but this time shipping is 34$!!!? Curious just Curious.... Now off to find a loading toys hot mask type 1 :D

Yeah, most have been seeing the $20 additional charge, which is bogus IMO. I had 2 SW figures shipped to me recently and its only like $2 more to have two shipped together than 1. So they are definately making up some of the loss of the 'free' figure by overcharging the shipping. But even then, $20 more for a free figure is still a heck of a deal and worth it.

This has been off my radar and while I really want a Crimson Guard or a Black Ninja, I don't want to dive into the world of generics. It seems like a slippery slope.

Instead I ordered another Batpod from AE.

I got the freebie for my Arashikage temple, and it was the Desert Officer this time. Funny thing, the freebie came but the temple is still a day out. Can't wait to set up that bad boy!

You can sign up for UPS My Choice and sign for it online.

The Sideshow waiver (which is what I did a long time ago) only works if you do that before the item ships. UPS My Choice can be done NOW if you sign up now.

I just registered for UPS My Choice. Where do we actually go to sign for packages online?

I just registered for UPS My Choice. Where do we actually go to sign for packages online?

I think its an option when you get an alert saying your package will be delievered tomorrow. You then have to log in and you should be able to choose to sign for it there. I've only had to do it once so far since I'm on Sideshow's sig waiver list, but it was totally worth signing up for.

Yeah, most have been seeing the $20 additional charge, which is bogus IMO. I had 2 SW figures shipped to me recently and its only like $2 more to have two shipped together than 1. So they are definately making up some of the loss of the 'free' figure by overcharging the shipping. But even then, $20 more for a free figure is still a heck of a deal and worth it.

With the higher shipping I was having slight hopes that they put in a zartan or something heavyier (cobra statue hehehe) rather than a desert officer (which i don't mine getting as I don't have one yet), despite what the terms say :D who knows though, fingers crossed

Purchased a CG Ex and got my freebie, it was rock and roll.

Ordered on the 22nd and they only charged me $14.58 for shipping both figures.

Score!

Purchased a CG Ex and got my freebie, it was rock and roll.

Ordered on the 22nd and they only charged me $14.58 for shipping both figures.

Score!

I've never paid that little for anything from SS, where you located out of curiosity?

Back