Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the fence for a long time, but I finally ordered the EX CG. Let's see what my free gift will be...?! It'll be interesting now that I've heard someone received a Hawk. One way or another I'll have a figure available; whether it's Hawk, Desert Officer, or Sniper. I'll let everyone know when I find out and you can PM me if it's one you need.

Like I said in a previous post: I need the Sniper AND the Officer. I'm sure because of that I'll end up with Hawk...:lol

I've been on the fence for a long time, but I finally ordered the EX CG. Let's see what my free gift will be...?! It'll be interesting now that I've heard someone received a Hawk. One way or another I'll have a figure available; whether it's Hawk, Desert Officer, or Sniper. I'll let everyone know when I find out and you can PM me if it's one you need.

My order is dued to be delivered on Friday,but it requires a signature.Since I work all the time ( to pay for my Toy addiction among
Other things) I will have find a neighbor to sign, and leave a letters
Begging the UPS person to leave it next door! What a hassle! It's not
gold! I guess SS wants to be safe, and secure, but it a pain for those of
Us who work 24/7.

Will let all know the I'd of my freebie. Still hoping for a Blk Ninja, or Desert Sniper.BTW SS Cobra troopers,Vipers,and troopers are going on EBay for decent prices

My order is dued to be delivered on Friday,but it requires a signature.Since I work all the time ( to pay for my Toy addiction among
Us who work 24/7.

Will let all know the I'd of my freebie. Still hoping for a Blk Ninja, or Desert Sniper.BTW SS Cobra troopers,Vipers,and troopers are going on EBay for decent prices

You can download a waiver from SSC's site that will waive the signature requirement. You can do it for one at a time or all of them.

Us who work 24/7.

You can sign up for UPS My Choice and sign for it online.

The Sideshow waiver (which is what I did a long time ago) only works if you do that before the item ships. UPS My Choice can be done NOW if you sign up now.

I don't own either Hawk, Desert Officer, or Sniper so I'll be happy with any one of them. I'd prefer Hawk though.
Just one more day and I can place an order, I hope the BD Ninja stays around till then! :panic:

Hope the Hawks they send out aren't all defective with paint rubs n chips...like the debacle when he was first released.

But it's not like anyone would have the right to complain about it anyways...

That is awesome mercer.

Agreed!

The cool thing about this is they are giving away a relatively current figure, and a Joe figure at that rather than something random.
Anyone else get the email today about them giving away Pam Vorhees and a few others? :cuckoo:

Ordered Crimson Guard reg. - Rock N Roll was the bonus. I was kind of expecting a Desert Cobra so it's definitely a surprise.

The Sideshow waiver (which is what I did a long time ago) only works if you do that before the item ships. UPS My Choice can be done NOW if you sign up now.

thanks for the info!!

Or you can put all orders on the Sideshow waiver and they will just do it for every order without having to do it every time. That's what I did and it worked out pretty good.

I'm anxious to see what I get today. Not sure why, as I have all the figures already, but its like opening a pack of baseball cards or something to see what you get. :lol

*sigh* I don't NEED any figures, but this BOGO thing is tempting...but not fiscally responsible.

I would love to be able to take advantage of this sale but money is an issue. I would love to be able to bash a low light or rip cord.

Back