FREE AT LAST [or "How the Joker escaped Leto's D-Bag Ass with Marty Scorsese's Help"]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FREE AT LAST [or "How the Joker escaped Leto's D-Bag Ass with Marty Scorsese's He

Friday's bring out the worst in people I blame it on happiness

Sorry Kev no more work on my account I promise. In a very happy frisky mood

Re: FREE AT LAST [or "How the Joker escaped Leto's D-Bag Ass with Marty Scorsese's He

So perfect...
d6m1ahm8vbjz.jpg

It's taken me a good long while of careful consideration....but I think I finally know who I would personally choose to play the next Joker.

Talented? check.
Willing to take on a variety of characters? check.
Ability to do a good creepy grin and crazy stare? check.

Eddie Redmayne.

Tell me I'm an idiot, or tell me I'm on to something.
Granted, I've only seen him in Theory of Everything, and parts of the Harry Potter prequel.....But I think there's something there.

It's taken me a good long while of careful consideration....but I think I finally know who I would personally choose to play the next Joker.

Talented? check.
Willing to take on a variety of characters? check.
Ability to do a good creepy grin and crazy stare? check.

Eddie Redmayne.

Tell me I'm an idiot, or tell me I'm on to something.
Granted, I've only seen him in Theory of Everything, and parts of the Harry Potter prequel.....But I think there's something there.

You should see his performance in Jupiter Ascending. :lol

I think almost any actor is capable of playing The Joker.

True...but playing the Joker WELL, that's a tricky thing, apparently. :lol

So long as the next one doesn't make most people cringe with embarrassment, I consider it a win.
Poor Jared Leto...... they were just trying WAY, WAY too hard.

Bill Skarsgård pls. :pray: :pray:

Romero
Nicholson
Ledger

Three icons right there and you guys are still pining for *another* one? DC fans are so greedy. ;)

Romero
Nicholson
Hamill
Ledger

Four icons right there and you guys are still pining for *another* one? DC fans are insufferable. :lol
FTFY. :wave

Back