Fredy PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the freddy is very nice and now that i have him you have to get him to go along with Jason. its like Guiness and Bass to make a Black and Tan... without one its just not the same. :rotfl

Have to wait for the next sale to get Freddy but he is next on my list. Wish Knoxville had some dealers but oh well I can wait.

kain4521 said:
Have to wait for the next sale to get Freddy but he is next on my list. Wish Knoxville had some dealers but oh well I can wait.

try ltbammers on ebay.. he might be able to get you a good deal. he deals mostly with star wars, but doesnt have a problem with ordering other sideshow stuff that they have in stock.

I really do need to get a classic Freddy PF to go with my Leatherface...Now if SS would only release a classic Jason(preferably Prt 3)My PF horror collection could be complete!

kingdarkness03 said:
I really do need to get a classic Freddy PF to go with my Leatherface...Now if SS would only release a classic Jason(preferably Prt 3)My PF horror collection could be complete!

hey now dont give them anymore ideas on how to take my money!!!
i want a michael myers before they start remaking characters though

Dont know if I would want a Friday 3 PF or a part 4 with axe mark PF. If they do a part 3 I would like an exclusive Dana Kimmel head with it.

kain4521 said:
Dont know if I would want a Friday 3 PF or a part 4 with axe mark PF. If they do a part 3 I would like an exclusive Dana Kimmel head with it.

Part 4 would be cool, but prt 3 is,IMO, THE classic Jason look!!

King I love your sig. I agree 3 is the way to go I remeber watching it at the theater but when I think of the mask it always has the axe mark in it. I guess after so many movies with the mask you get used to it. Of course I would love a part 2 one also.

kain4521 said:
King I love your sig. I agree 3 is the way to go I remeber watching it at the theater but when I think of the mask it always has the axe mark in it. I guess after so many movies with the mask you get used to it. Of course I would love a part 2 one also.

Well than that settles it...SS needs to release both prt 3 and 4 in PF!!

Oh, and Tom made that sig for me last night...It kicks ass!!

kingdarkness03 said:
Well than that settles it...SS needs to release both prt 3 and 4 in PF!!

Oh, and Tom made that sig for last night...It kicks ass!!

I like the way you think.

kain4521 said:

yeah the potato sack guy is still the best version yet. (dont hate me Shai) but i would like to see some other guys before another jason or freddy. maybe a Pinhead!!!

Myers needs to come out before Hellraiser. I would like to have Pinhead but I have to pick and choose so he would come after Myers if they made them both.

hairlesswookiee said:
maybe a Pinhead!!!

THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE PF!!!!!!!!...I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PINHEAD SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD....IMO..Pinhead is the perfect horror figure!!!He and the rest of the original Cenobites would make the BEST PF ever...

i dont care because i will buy a Myers and a Pinhead in PF no matter which order they come in.... but it seems like myers will come first because of the whole licensing thing. they already have a myers 12" so it shouldn't be too hard to get the green light for a PF version.

Just in case anyone wants to see some pix, I have both Freddys and a Jason. These pix are probably a year old. I only display currently the PF Freddy and Jason on my desk. The standard Freddy is boxed up. Sorry about my crappy Cybershot camera. I'm buying a new camera soon:

officefreddyandjason1-vi.jpg

officefreddyandjason1-vi.jpg

officefreddy-vi.jpg

officedemonfreddy4-vi.jpg

officedemonfreddy-vi.jpg

officefreddy1-vi.jpg

awesome pics. i love the demon freddy, but i also love the regular freddy. :monkey2

hopefully they can get some more PF horror soon. right now my room is all star wars with freddy and jason in the middle.

Back