Fredy PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright... here's whats up. the guy i got the Obi Wan from said he can get me both the Freddy and Jason PF for $350 shipped. he's gonna let me make payments for them since i told him right now i dont have that much cash to buy both. they are brand new coming from sideshow.

hairlesswookiee said:
alright... here's whats up. the guy i got the Obi Wan from said he can get me both the Freddy and Jason PF for $350 shipped. he's gonna let me make payments for them since i told him right now i dont have that much cash to buy both. they are brand new coming from sideshow.

Great deal! Just make sure the seller is reliable.

hairlesswookiee said:

Nice deal....congrats...I want those too(mostly just classic Freddy) but right now I just cant afford (or have space) any more PFs....Although I did order the Leatherface PF...I just couldn't resist...I guess I'll have to get the classic Freddy to go next to him...Now if SS would only release a Prt 3 Jason PF.

carbo-fation said:
Great deal! Just make sure the seller is reliable.

yeah he's awesome. i bought my Obi Wan PF from him two weeks ago. instead of charging me shipping he let me meet him to pick up everything. so i got ob wan for basically $215. he says he deals with people all over florida and doesnt mind meeting people in person to save shipping, because it also saves him time inspecting everything just to box it and ship it out. i also like that he will let me pay things off instead of having everything up front. he mostly does Star Wars related stuff, but didnt mind getting something else for a repeat customer.

hairlesswookiee said:
yeah he's awesome. i bought my Obi Wan PF from him two weeks ago. instead of charging me shipping he let me meet him to pick up everything. so i got ob wan for basically $215. he says he deals with people all over florida and doesnt mind meeting people in person to save shipping, because it also saves him time inspecting everything just to box it and ship it out. i also like that he will let me pay things off instead of having everything up front. he mostly does Star Wars related stuff, but didnt mind getting something else for a repeat customer.

you lucky sob. i wish i had a seller like that over here. my comics store doesn't even know what SS is!!! :monkey2

Hairless Wookie, I was curious as to how old you are. So I clicked on your Public Profile and to my surprise: we have the SAME EXACT BIRTHDATE!

April 11th, 1979... Crazy!:monkey5

So how do you like all the PFF's? :chew

NSFolsom said:
Hairless Wookie, I was curious as to how old you are. So I clicked on your Public Profile and to my surprise: we have the SAME EXACT BIRTHDATE!

April 11th, 1979... Crazy!:monkey5

So how do you like all the PFF's? :chew

lol no kidding!!! a girl i went to high school shared the exact birth date as well. i love the PFs. they are soooo much better than the Gentle Giant statues i've been collecting. but i do love them as well.

Hairless you are going to love the Jason PF just got mine. Unfortunatly he has to go back because his leg is broke. I am going to call CS and see if I cant just send back the body because he is #14.:monkey2

kain4521 said:
Hairless you are going to love the Jason PF just got mine. Unfortunatly he has to go back because his leg is broke. I am going to call CS and see if I cant just send back the body because he is #14.:monkey2

thats awesome Kain glad you like him, but bad that you have to get him fixed. i just got an email from my dealer and both freddy and jason will arrive on friday. unfortunately they have to stay in the closet until i get things re-arranged for these big guys.

Last edited:
I had to send box and all back. Oh well Jennifer and Aimee at CS were very helpfull I'm just glad to be getting another one. I liked having the low number and all but it aint like I will ever sell any of my SS stuff even though my wife wants me to sell Patient Zero and I told her she would have to wait untill I am dead and buried before she could sell them.:lol

kain4521 said:
I had to send box and all back. Oh well Jennifer and Aimee at CS were very helpfull I'm just glad to be getting another one. I liked having the low number and all but it aint like I will ever sell any of my SS stuff even though my wife wants me to sell Patient Zero and I told her she would have to wait untill I am dead and buried before she could sell them.:lol

dont give her any ideas kain...

picked them up from my dealer today and finally got around to unpacking them about a half hour ago. the jason is so freaky looking its crazy!!! the freddy is nice too... but i think the color of his head should be a little-- crispier??

either way i love them and i might just pick up the PF leatherface to compliment the horror duo.

yeah, i like the leatherface a LOT, but i dont think im really gonna grab him. if it was the remake version i would be on it like a fat kid on a twinkie though. :monkey1

hairlesswookiee said:
yeah, i like the leatherface a LOT, but i dont think im really gonna grab him. if it was the remake version i would be on it like a fat kid on a twinkie though. :monkey1

I too would love a Thomas Hewitt version in PF, but this is the original man, how could you pass that up?

kingdarkness03 said:
I too would love a Thomas Hewitt version in PF, but this is the original man, how could you pass that up?

it all depends on the cash flow... if i can find him for a really good price say like what i paid for freddy ($160) then yeah i will get him. but right now due to lack of funds im done shopping for now. :lol unless they announce a PF Palpatine or Maul then its game on.

If they came out with a Palpatine or Johnny Cash I would have to sell my Patient Zero to get that one. Been thinking about selling him to have money for a PF Freddy anyways. I think I need to lay off the beer before I do sell him.:lol

Back