Freddy Vs Jason Scream Scene!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upright version:

FvsJ.jpg

FvsJ2.jpg

I'm guessing those are the FVJ PF's? That scream scene is pretty terrible looking... well, just have to wait a while longer for more monsters :monkey2

King Darkness said:
Is that the Dream Warriors Freddy behind them?? Did you get any pix of him??

:banghead :banghead :banghead sorry Chase. I was in such in a hurry that I just took quick pics on the new figs. There were sooo many things to see and buy in 3 hours :monkey2

student_toe5 said:
:banghead :banghead :banghead sorry Chase. I was in such in a hurry that I just took quick pics on the new figs. There were sooo many things to see and buy in 3 hours :monkey2

:lol:lol..Not a problem Toe...I'am sure it was like a mad house tonight...

King Darkness said:
:lol:lol..Not a problem Toe...I'am sure it was like a mad house tonight...

mad house is an understatement!!! today was just a preview night and it was already crazy. Imagine Tommorow and Friday and Saturday!!! :monkey4

PsychoCenobite said:
Is that the exclusive next to it? That bug thing from FvJ?

PsychoCenobite :monkey5
Yes! It's the Freddypillar! I wonder if it comes with a hookah...

Good eye, PsychoCenobite!

Not interested in that statue but that Freddypillar is awesome !!! Hope someone will sell it on ebay alone someday...:monkey3

I like the concept and pose, and the price seems right given the size and materials. However, it does look too "toy-like". Someone earlier referred to NECA, and I agree. It does have a NECA look to it. Now, NECA's a great company, but I guess I expect a higher, more realistic quality to SSC statues.

That coupled with the fact that I ordered the entire Jabba set means I'll be passing on this one. Still, I'm eager to see what other "Scream Scenes" they'll do and if they'll branch out beyond horror. Can you imagine a T-800 vs. T-1000 scene in the steel mill??!?!

It's a nice piece..I do hope they fix freddy's hand though..it's not burned, too human like.
I have the definitive versions of those characters in the PF version so I'm done with other statues from that movie.

There is simply just to many variations of theses same characters from SS...12", PF and now polystone...I really love my 12" and the PF's are nice too, but I think this one was just to much. Please NO MORE Jason vs. Freddy. Theres plenty of other horror out there for SS to tackle...

Back