Freddy Pics: View Here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a

(ezboard's playing up:3rd attempt at posting!)

I hope you guys are right in saying that the 1/4 line will increase quality-wise in time, because though this was a great figure, it doesn't sport the best paint-job I have ever seen and is no where near as complete as the pictures on sideshow.com. Fair enough Freddy's not the most attractive bloke around, but he still deserves some attention around the eyes at least, but out of the 5 quarter-scale's I have, his eye's are the most poorly painted. I can say with all honesty that the 12inch Demon Freddy has a superior paint job than this 1/4 scale version.

I'm looking forwards to 1/4 Demon-Freddy though. Hopefully it will come with the quality the money paid for it deserves.

--Peter

Re: a

Ok,

I got my Freddy today. I think he is great! The blades are fine and the hat is not a big deal either. Overall, I am impressed by him and was really worried about nothing. I still think that Demon Freddy will be more detailed overall but I will just have to wait and see. I will post some pics later this week.

You can find Freddy cheap, like $160 now on ebay and at that price, he's a steal. Great figure.

Re: a

I am waiting for the Alien Queen to arrive and I will then take some pictures of her and my other 1/4 pieces, etc.

I have most of them set up now on some shelves I built. The custom lighting will not be installed until August though...it should end up looking very nice. This is just the beginning of my ultimate display room. :) Home theater room is done, now it's time to concentrate on the "statue" room.

Re

I got my Freddy today. Unfortunately, one of the blades broke off during shipping. >: But, I could always glue it back on.
As for the statue itself, I love it!

I received my Freddy today, thanks Mike!!! Looks fantastic.

I can testify too that the blades are metal. The first blade on my Freddy was actually bent sideways and I was able to slowly bend it back to its proper position and looks good as new. Definitely couldn't have done that if the blades were not metal.

Back