Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Looks like Freddy is blowing someone.

Well do I need this and the last release....going for quality, hope the sweater is better this time. The base will be real nice on this one.

this figure screams Nightmare 3 someone did their research the sweater is perfect even the fraying at the bottom they even included the black stain below the first green stripe just like on the hero sweater. Along with a fedora that matches perfectly I can't make out the glove details but finally someone gives some love to the Nightmare 3 look. The last Freddy figure they did the hat just didn't look right. This one is definitely a first day purchase. My search for a Nightmare 3 Freddy figure that looks great from top to bottom has ended.

The skull was used in the publicity of the film there were posters where Freddy was holding a skull. But the skull the figure is holding is Freddy's skull from the junkyard where Nancy's father and the Doctor find his remains.

I guess it at least looks like pt 3 Freddy more than the first PF looked like pt1 which it did not in basically every aspect. The dirty ragged doll was a nice touch though in the first PF. They just got the arms around the wrong way -gloved hand should've been extended with him clutching the doll by his side in the other.

Not a fan. Freddy holding a stupid skull AGAIN!?!? WHY?!?

First PF is still best IMO.

the best part about this is right above it on sideshow's site is the 1/6 scale top of the body picture..in the most perfect pose i have ever seen

Back