Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was seriously expecting this to up by now. I really thought by the time Spooktacular was done we would have Ash and either Leatherface or Freddy up for order. They really missed the mark on perfect timing. Oh well i guess.

Same with Star Wars. With the new movie just around the corner, you would think they would announce something. Nothing going on in there either.

I'm a little surprised that the last two Spooktacular's they've had horror stuff in the works but haven't done any reveals or PO's. Seems like the perfect time to do it, yet this year it seemed to be all about selling discount stuff from every genre except horror.

sorry to bump this without a reveal but has anyone heard anything about this yet? ive been checking back here every month which seems like years now..............................:impatient:

:lol Probably revealed at Spook with the New Leatherface. Where did they revel Jason ? Monsterpalosa? Whens that?

The previous Freddy PF is kind of redundant. I mean hell, his sweater was basically completely incorrect. They should've just waited and released an original A Nightmare on Elm St Freddy in this line with the stylised base containing iconic imagery from the first film, like the centipede coming out of Tina's mouth in the body bag, geyser of blood coming out of Glen's bed etc. would've sat alongside the original Leatherface so much better.

The previous Freddy PF is kind of redundant. I mean hell, his sweater was basically completely incorrect. They should've just waited and released an original A Nightmare on Elm St Freddy in this line with the stylised base containing iconic imagery from the first film, like the centipede coming out of Tina's mouth in the body bag, geyser of blood coming out of Glen's bed etc. would've sat alongside the original Leatherface so much better.
I don't know that they have the rights to imagery from the first film.

I don't know that they have the rights to imagery from the first film.

I don't know, I figured they would have. Wes Craven did both the original and 3, and both were released by New Line so I wonder what the difference would be. The last PF was marketed as Freddy from 'A Nightmare on Elm Street', so I figure they could've make him look more faithful to the original characterisation. At least the light up boiler room base was cool.

Back