Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
below is from the comments section from the SS wesbite - still awhile off i think but the pic of freddy in the background of batman is enough for me for now. liking the pose

Sideshow Customer Support
We aren't ready to announce more details on the the Springwood Slasher quite yet, but keep watching the newsletter for updates soon. - Danny

Yeah, it definitely seems like a Spook release. Which I have to admit, will be kind of nice. I could go for something horror related during that time.

The "mint in box" picture have eased me quite a bit also, but if I don`t see this at spook then I`ll get hemorrhoids.

JAWS, I can't help it but every time I see your sig I put my finger at Jaws' mouth to tease her...

;)

Every time this thread gets bumped and I don't see new pics or info, an angel loses its wings

JAWS, I can't help it but every time I see your sig I put my finger at Jaws' mouth to tease her...

;)

Just be careful Sharks don't like that ;)

93deep-blue-sea-3.jpg

Super bummed. Just watched the entire NOES collection earlier this year, what a legendary filmmaker. RIP

Agreed! That base looks bad ass! I also think they have changed freddys pose, as the gloved hand seems to be in a different position to what was teased before. This is excellent news as I personally wasn't too happy with it. Can't wait for it to go up for PO now :pray:

Last edited:
Back