Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never posted a pic on a forum ever but have always wanted to, crappy photos taken with my phone.

Try a photo hosting site like Photobucket, it's really easy to upload a photo on there and link it to your forum posts. :wink1:

I agree. I recently signed up on Photobucket for forum pic posts it was

An excellent choice sir.

DSCN0966_2_zpse737cfc1.jpg

Ordered the Reg finally after much thought and due to lack of space needed to think on it. With an ES of 1250 he'll be selling out soon so knew I would regret missing out. :)

Ordered the Reg finally after much thought and due to lack of space needed to think on it. With an ES of 1250 he'll be selling out soon so knew I would regret missing out. :)

Oh damn! Why u told us this,, now everyone will,,, will,,will say,,,,GGrrrrhhhhhgahh
An excellent choice sir! :)

Mister Mark,

You have truly made,

An excellent choice sir.

Thanks Bruce!! :) I was getting envious seeing all the pics posted. Cancelled my Ex wait list ages ago but then decided there is no way I want to miss out on Freddy either way. Awesome PF. Here's hoping for a Myers in the next few years lol :pray:

Back